518-464-4726

2514 Western Ave ( )

Guilderland, NY 12084

Description: Macerola's Pizza Gram Plus is a Italian, Pizza, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Italian, Family, Delivery, Pizza, Sandwiches, and Subs
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Macerola's Pizza Gram Plus
  • 1 user wants to eat at Macerola's Pizza Gram Plus

Overall: 91%    Food: 80%    Service: 83%    Ambiance: 91%
Pros

• "Disgusting over proofed pizza. Management rude"
  • "Food is always consistently great !!!"
  • "The food,fast service. Excellent environment, definitely recommend to friends. "
Cons
  • "None"
Comments
  • "Will never eat here again"

Reviews for Macerola's Pizza Gram Plus

• 8 reviews
  • First reviewed by renata

3.0

Great Neighborhood eatery

Thank goodness for Pizza Gram! Before this place came around, there wasn’t any decent family place around. My family and I love to eat here as the pizza is phenomenal and the antipasta salads are terrific. If you are looking for great wings, this is also the place to go. One of the best dishes there is the beans and greens for an appetizer. Outstanding! Their service is also good. Very friendly staff.

I would give a 3 1/2 stars, but this system won’t allow me to. The reason it is not a 4 or 5 star is because I reserve those for the higher end gourmet restaurants. This is an excellent place to visit for a family friendly atmosphere with fair prices. Many people that go are regulars and eat there weekly. I highly recommend that you check this place out.

Steak night

my children and I went there for steak night, i ordered my steak medium and it came back raw. Waitress took back while I waited 10 minutes for it to return – came back black. None of our steaks were cooked correctly and you needed a saw to cut through them – left most on my plate while the waitress asked if i wanted to take home lol
i thought the waitress would have not charged for my meal – she did and knew I wasn’t happy – Stay away from steak night – terrible !!!!

steak

sucked !!!

Bad Business due to Bad Mgmt

Just left there and will never go back!!! We have been frequent customers of Pizza Gram for a long time. Pizza is good and the restaurant is very nice looking.

However, I have been in the food business for several years and their customer service is terrible! The waitresses, while very friendly, do not get trained properly to explain menu items when asked. The sauce is terrible as we found out tonight. This is also not a deal breaker. We just wouldn’t have ordered their marinara again. When we told the waitress we didn’t care for it, she nicely took it back and we asked for a pasta from their “pasta night” choices and asked for vodka sauce instead. She did NOT tell us vodka sauce wasn’t an option. She asked if we wanted chicken in it. We asked if that was included and she said “yes”! When we got the bill that pasta with chicken and vodka sauce was $20!!! The vodka sauce was ok but definitely from a jar just like that aweful sauce!

When we asked to speak to the manager the woman came over and when we explained everything and said that we expected the “pasta night special” and that no pasta dish was worth $20 especially since we specifically tole the waitress that’s what we wanted, she got annoyed and walked away. Then a man, who I assume was the owner, came over from being at the bar watching Monday night football. I explained the story to him because my boyfriend was getting annoyed, and he proceeded to come off as threatening to him! Telling him “don’t even, don’t even!” My boyfriend said “don’t even what?” He said in a threatening tone as he stood over our table " don’t even start saying that you’re not paying for something in here!" He then walked away and went back to the bar!!!

We signed the check and left! BAD BUSINESS!! First of all, as a woman who has been in the business, if you have a dissatisfied customer, you talk to them with respect! You try to make it right whether it be taking money off, coupon for complimentary food item, whatever!! And most of all you apologize for the miscommunication of the waitress and You Never Stand Over. A Customer in your football jersey after leaving the bar and use a threatening tone in front of your other customers!! If I wasn’t so tired from working all day as a nurse, I would’ve put you in your place myself!!! You arrogant jerk!! Instead I will blast you all over the internet and will also tell everyone I know who frequents your place how you treated us!!

We have both been in the food industry and never, ever have I witnessed restaurant management, who can’t handle criticism, so poorly and with NO CLASS!!! BAD BUSINESS !!

Rude and unaccomodating!

My father-in-law used to love Pizza Gram. He’d go to Chicken Parm night with my brother-in-law and his family, and my husband and I would take him and my mother-in-law out for pizza on Friday nights for many years. Even after he became ill and homebound, we would drive past many pizzerias to bring him pizza from Pizza Gram. The night before his funeral, on a Thursday, 9 members of the family went to eat at Pizza Gram. We were told that they could not accommodate such a “large” party unless we wanted to sit at opposite sides of the restaurant. We indicated that we were willing to wait until space opened up and that we were a family in town for a funeral. It didn’t matter. We were told we should have called in advance if we expected any restaurant to seat such a large group and we would have to sit separately…end of story. Two months prior they had seated 7 of us on a weekend evening without any advance warning. One last plea…again we said we would wait, that Dad had loved this restaurant and we had come to celebrate his life in a place he had enjoyed. It didn’t matter. Apparently they would rather turn away 9 customers than be accommodating. We drove to a competitor’s establishment, where two tables were immediately pushed together and we were treated with respect. Pizza Gram lost several long-standing customers that evening.

Outstanding

Great food, great people, great prices. I highly recommend.

chicken parm

WOnderful meal and great value.

August 24, 2013

Lousy Service! My father-in-law used to love Pizza Gram. He'd go to Chicken Parm night with my brother-in-law and his family, and my husband and I would take him and my mother-in-law out for pizza on Friday nights for many years. Even…

January 12, 2010

Be Sure to Check Out Their Specials

They do a great steak special on Tuesday nights & have Parm specials on Wednesdays. Both specials are hard to beat. Very good pizza, excellent wait staff. Family owned place with good food and nice atmosphere.

September 22, 2009

Wonderful Place

A very clean and friendly place to eat. Had chicken parm here, steak, pizza, etc. Great food, great people, great prices. Definately recommend.

Macerola's Pizza Gram Plus is located near the cities of Westmere and Guilderland Center.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Gram Plus Guilderland Ny, Pizza Gram Plus, Pizzagram, Pizza Gram, Pizza Gram Plus Menu, Pizza Gram Guilderland Ny, and Pizza Near Me Rt 20 Ny.

Inferno Pizzeria