253-891-8818

21181 Wa-410 ( )

Bonney Lake, WA 98390-8457

Description: Mad Dogs Cafe is a Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Breakfast and Aweful
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Mad Dogs Cafe
  • 1 user loves Mad Dogs Cafe

Reviews for Mad Dogs Cafe

3.0

Mad Dogs for biscuits and gravy!

I only go here for their biscuits and gravy. They make the BEST gravy! Its basically your typical greasy spoon…ya really gotta be in the mood…ok atmosphere, ok food, fairly inexpensive prices.

biscuits and gravy

mmmmm, when your in the mood, ya gotta try theirs!!!

Add/Show Comments (1)

This place was aweful

We came here because we saw that they were fairly busy. The food was disgusting, everything was processed (came frozen or from a can). I think I had an omlette, small omlette nothing to it. I can’t go back it was that bad.

Omlette

Nothing to the thing. Hashbrowns tasted aweful, I left most of it on my plate. Not good at all.

4.0

Surprisingly great breakfast.

I generally am pretty skeptical of greasy spoon style places but my daughter said this was the best place in town to get breakfast. I can’t say anything outstanding about the atmosphere or service as nothing stood out. It was pretty much as expected but the food was wonderful. It has been a while since I have found a place that knows how to make hashbrowns right, crispy and golden on the outside soft and warm on the inside but cooked all the way through without being dry. I just had eggs hashbrowns and toast with no meat and was absolutely happy with every bite.

4.0

Come for the food

We eat here a couple times a month. Best for breakfast. The eggs benedict is to die for. Typical diner/greasy spoon. Good food, service is generally ok.

Eggs Benedict with Country Ham

I love my eggs benedict, and this is the best i’ve found yet. I keep coming back for more.

Mad Dogs Cafe is located near the cities of Sumner, Lake Tapps, South Hill, South Prairie, and Puyallup.
People found this by searching for: Mad Dog Diner, Bonney Lake Brakfast, Mad Dog Saloon, Bonney Lake, Mad Dog Cafe Bonney Lake, Mad Dogs Cafe Bonney Lake, Mad Dog's Diner, Mad Dogs Cafe, Where Can You Get Breakfast In Bonney Lake Wa, and Mad Dog Cafe.

Featured in Bonney Lake