Mad Wolf Mongolian Barbeque

714-879-6651

4110 N Harbor Blvd ( )

Fullerton, CA 92835-1015

Neighborhoods: La Habra City

Tags: Mongolian, Good for groups, Takeout, Steak, Chinese, Barbecue, Asian, Fullerton, Mad Wolf, and Good For Kids

Reviews for Mad Wolf Mongolian Barbeque

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by jmix
Mad Wolf Mongolian Barbeque

Don your fur-clad armor and raid this place!!!

Came to this place for lunch because it is literally a 1 minute walk from my workplace. The interior is pretty ghetto, as is expected from your typical hole-in-the-wall. I had the hungry wolf lunch, which was ~$5.25. They give you a decent amount of meat, and from there you can add whatever you want to do it. I added green onions, onions, mushrooms, and the other stuff they have there. I drenched and soaked my meat in their sauces (garlic, mild, teriakyi… pretty much a little of everything yumm) and piled on the noodles. My co-worker says its a feat to stack the noodles until they touch the counter window LoL. Upon returning, we were greeted by a scoop of rice, a pretty small eggroll, and 2 pieces of the Asian sesame bread. For the price that we pay, I would have to say the quantity received is quite impressive. Food quality was very savory (but then, i did DRENCH my meat and sides in sauce). Would definetly go back again.

Please note: the quality of food isn’t TOP NOTCH but for $6, I had leftovers!!

Add/Show Comments (1)

Mad Wolf Mongolian Barbeque is located near the cities of Federal and Anaheim.
People found this by searching for: Madwolf La Habra, Mad Wolf Mongolian Bbq, Lone Wolf Restaurant Fullerton, Mad Wolf La Habra, Mad Wolf Mongolian Bbq Hours, Mad Wolf Mongolian Bbq Menu, Mad Wolf Mongolian Barbecue Fullerton Ca, Mad Wolf Mongolian Barbecue, and Hungry Wolf La Habra.

Featured in Fullerton

Nearby Restaurants

Link to Mad Wolf Mongolian Barbeque

Mad Wolf Mongolian Barbeque  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%