Mahogany Prime Omaha

1.0 rating over 1 review

402-445-4380

13665 California St ( )

Omaha, NE 68154

Tags: Steak, Outdoor seating, Good For Kids, Dinner, American, Soups, Salads, Good for groups, Seafood, and Gift Cards
  • 37 dishes entered by diners at Mahogany Prime Omaha
Diner Log for Mahogany Prime Omaha:
  • 11/16/2013 - A diner from Alta, IA hasn't been here but wants to try it.

From OpenTable:

Mahogany Prime Omaha offers authentic American cooking including corn-fed prime beef, fresh seafood flown in daily, and "Everything made from scratch".

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Mahogany Prime Omaha

Mahogany Prime Omaha

Look else where

Went here for our two year anniversary. very unimpressed with service we waited almost 10 minutes before having our drink orders taken, and then the waitress brought us the wrong drinks. the food was decent but not what you would expect from a 40 dollar steak. I ordered the prime new york steak medium rare it was brought out medium well. I was brought a replacement steak but by the time It was brought out to me my wife’s steak and the sides were already cold. Upon leaving when I brought all this up to the management I was only told “Sorry about that. I hope you come back” I won’t be making that mistake again. The sides were nothing special either. Very disappointed for our second anniversary . The only positive was the lobster bisque was a great soup. For this price I would recommend Brother Sebastian’s Steak House.

New york steak

Overcooked at first then brought out too slow tasted the butter more than the steak

Mahogany Prime Omaha is located near the cities of Omaha and Carter Lake.
People found this by searching for: Mahogany Grill, Mahogany Grill Omaha, Mahogany Omaha Ne, Mahogany Restaurant Omaha, Www.Mahoganyprime.Com, Mahogany Omaha Menu, Mahogany Prime Steakhouse Omaha, Mahogany Grill Omaha Ne, and Mahogany Omaha Review.

Featured in Omaha