Mahogany Prime Omaha

agave542

Omaha, NE
Mahogany Prime Omaha 1.0

Look else where

Went here for our two year anniversary. very unimpressed with service we waited almost 10 minutes before having our drink orders taken, and then the waitress brought us the wrong drinks. the food was decent but not what you would expect from a 40 dollar steak. I ordered the prime new york steak medium rare it was brought out medium well. I was brought a replacement steak but by the time It was brought out to me my wife’s steak and the sides were already cold. Upon leaving when I brought all this up to the management I was only told “Sorry about that. I hope you come back” I won’t be making that mistake again. The sides were nothing special either. Very disappointed for our second anniversary . The only positive was the lobster bisque was a great soup. For this price I would recommend Brother Sebastian’s Steak House.

New york steak

Overcooked at first then brought out too slow tasted the butter more than the steak

Steak Outdoor seating Good For Kids

From OpenTable:

Mahogany Prime Omaha offers authentic American cooking including corn-fed prime beef, fresh seafood flown in daily, and "Everything made from scratch".

Owner? Claim The Menu

Mahogany Prime Omaha  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/20/2013 - A diner from Omaha, NE tried it.
  • 11/08/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/17/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
Mahogany Prime Omaha is located near the cities of Omaha and Carter Lake.
People found this by searching for: Mahogany Grill Omaha, Www.Mahoganyprime.Com, Mahogany Omaha Menu, Mahogany Omaha Restaurant, Mahogany Steakhouse Omaha, Mahogany Grill, Mahogany Grill Omaha Ne, and Mahogany Omaha Review.