Call 1077 STATE ROUTE 34
Matawan, NJ 07747

Cuisine: Japanese, Asian, Sushi

Mahzu is a Japanese, Asian, and Sushi restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"excellent sushi, fresh ingredients"
Cons
"When I am seated, chopsticks are on the table. However, the service staff have an annoying practice of putting down a fork without asking if I need one. I dislike having assumptions made about me based on my appearance."
goldsteinnj photo

goldsteinnj

Marlboro, MA

refreshing

Wide open restauraunt temperature was cool and comfortable.

overall fresh and invigorating meal.

not too pricey and service was good

February 26, 2010

Newspaper -

Mahzu rivals the finest that San Francisco offers.We frequently entertain friends here. The fish is always fresh, and the Sushi is always creative. Coupled with the moderate prices you simply cannot go wrong by visiting any of their…
October 30, 2008

sushi

This is a great restaurant that I would definitely recommend. It is great for birthdays. The prices are reasonable and the chicken dishes are excellent!

Japanese Delivery Asian

Mahzu  Restaurant Reviews

Mahzu is located near the cities of Aberdeen, Aberdeen Twp, Strathmore, Colts Neck Township, and Cliffwood.
People found this by searching for: Mazhu Matawan, Mahzu Matawan Nj, Mahzu, Mahzu Aberdeen Menu, Mahzu Matawan, Mahzu Matawan Nj Menu, and Mahzu Aberdeen Nj Menu.