Mahzu

Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, American

Mahzu is a Japanese, Lunch, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"excellent sushi, fresh ingredients"
Cons
"When I am seated, chopsticks are on the table. However, the service staff have an annoying practice of putting down a fork without asking if I need one. I dislike having assumptions made about me based on my appearance."
goldsteinnj photo

goldsteinnj

Marlboro, MA

refreshing

Wide open restauraunt temperature was cool and comfortable.

overall fresh and invigorating meal.

not too pricey and service was good

Japanese Lunch Parking

Mahzu  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/29/2013 - A diner from Englishtown, NJ tried it.
  • 08/24/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 11/04/2014 - A diner from Clifton, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'excellent sushi, fresh ingredients'
    Cons: 'When I am seated, chopsticks are on the table. However, the service staff have an annoying practice of putting down a fork without asking if I need one. I dislike having assumptions made about me based on my appearance.'
  • 12/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Mahzu is located near the cities of Aberdeen, Aberdeen Twp, Strathmore, Colts Neck Township, and Cliffwood.
People found this by searching for: Mahzu Aberdeen Menu, Mahzu Matawan, Mahzu Matawan Nj Menu, Mazhu Res, Mazu In Matawan, Mazhu Matawan, Mahzu Matawan Nj, Strathmore Nj Mazhu, and Mahzu Aberdeen Nj Menu.