Mahzu

4.5 rating over 1 review
1077 STATE ROUTE 34
Matawan, NJ 07747

Cuisine: Japanese, Asian, Sushi

Mahzu is a Japanese, Asian, and Sushi restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"excellent sushi, fresh ingredients"
Cons
"When I am seated, chopsticks are on the table. However, the service staff have an annoying practice of putting down a fork without asking if I need one. I dislike having assumptions made about me based on my appearance."
goldsteinnj photo

goldsteinnj

Marlboro, MA
Mahzu 4.0

refreshing

Wide open restauraunt temperature was cool and comfortable.

overall fresh and invigorating meal.

not too pricey and service was good

Japanese Delivery Asian

Mahzu  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/29/2013 - A diner from Englishtown, NJ tried it.
  • 08/24/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 11/04/2014 - A diner from Clifton, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'excellent sushi, fresh ingredients'
    Cons: 'When I am seated, chopsticks are on the table. However, the service staff have an annoying practice of putting down a fork without asking if I need one. I dislike having assumptions made about me based on my appearance.'
  • 12/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Mahzu is located near the cities of Aberdeen, Aberdeen Twp, Strathmore, Colts Neck Township, and Cliffwood.
People found this by searching for: Mahzu Matawan Nj Menu, Mahzu Aberdeen Menu, Mahzu Matawan, Mazhu Matawan, Mahzu, Mahzu Aberdeen Nj Menu, and Mahzu Matawan Nj.