Mahzu

732-583-8985

1077 STATE ROUTE 34 ( )

Matawan, NJ 07747

Description: Mahzu is a Japanese, Asian, and Sushi restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Japanese, Delivery, Asian, Sushi, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups

Pros

• "excellent sushi, fresh ingredients"
Cons
  • "When I am seated, chopsticks are on the table. However, the service staff have an annoying practice of putting down a fork without asking if I need one. I dislike having assumptions made about me based on my appearance."

Reviews for Mahzu

Mahzu

4.0

refreshing

Wide open restauraunt temperature was cool and comfortable.

overall fresh and invigorating meal.

not too pricey and service was good

September 24, 2005

Great Hibachi

we went there for dinner on a weekend night, very busy. we had a great time at the hibachi style tables. Our food was very good, not a cheap date place though. A very easygoing atmosphere with a seperate sitting area and sushi bar. Theā€¦

September 7, 2005

Wound up in the hospital with food poisoning...

The food is standard, overpriced, and my husband and I both wound up in the hospital with food poisoning after eating at this restaurant. I would not recommend it to anyone as there are much better Japanese restaurants in the area.

Mahzu is located near the cities of Aberdeen, Aberdeen Twp, Strathmore, Colts Neck Township, and Cliffwood.
People found this by searching for: Mahzu Route 34, Mazu Matawan Nj, Mahzu Aberdeen Menu, Mahzu Matawan, Mahzu Matawan Nj, Mahzu Japanese Restaurant Matawan, Mahzu Aberdeen Nj Menu, Mazhu Matawan, and Mahzu Matawan Nj Menu.

Bart's Continental Cuisine