Call 18088 Se Mcloughlin Blvd
Portland, OR 97267-6107
Neighborhoods: Jennings Lodge

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, American

Mai Wah Restaurant is a Chinese, Asian, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Good food"
Cons
"Too salty "
Comments
"Might not come back again"
Catnhat photo

Catnhat

Milwaukie, OR
Mai Wah Restaurant 1.0

What a dump

This place is dirty! We had dinner in the lounge and the bartender waited on us. The table was sticky, the silver ware had crud on it and when asked if we could get different silverware she walked off and “forgot” to bring us more. The food was just ok, Still trying to figure out what is Special about the Special chow mein. On top of it all the bartender went outside to smoke at least 3 times while we were there leaving the bar with no one but the patrons in it.

house special chow mein

No real flavor the oil may have been a little rancid

Moon97015 photo

Moon97015

Clackamas, OR
Mai Wah Restaurant 1.0

To regular customers

Hello if you are regular customers! My names Kelly and I’m Moon’s daughter! Many of you know my mom, Moon! She’s was the waitress of Mai Wah’s for 24 years now. She recently quit two month ago and many of the customers has called to ask why or we bumped into some customers at stores.

My mom and also another waitress had left due to emotional distress at work. They did not retire or got fired like the new waitresses said. My mom just wanted to let long time customers know. She misses you all so much and still receives calls from long time customers! She misses seeing you guys and your family and watching all the grandchildren grow up! Hope you all are doing well!

grateful photo

grateful

Milwaukie, OR
Mai Wah Restaurant 5.0

Great food!!

I give them five stars for their great food, attentive service and excellent beverages. And the waitress, Moon, ought to win an award for outstanding customer service!! She is always cheerful and helpful and has an amazing memory like none other I’ve encountered. The atmosphere is VERY casual and decor simple and worn but…they make up for it in their warm welcomes, great service and excellent food!! Good job Mai Wah’s!!!

Chinese Delivery Asian

Mai Wah Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mai Wah Restaurant is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: Mah Wa Chinese Resturant Ilwaukie Oregon, Mai Wah Menu, Mah Wah Milwaukie Or, Mai Wah Menu Milwaukie Or, Mai Wah Restaurant Menu, Mai Wah Milwaukie Menu, Mai Wah Restaurant, Mai Wah Gladstone Menu, and Mai Wah Milwaukie.