970-669-8811

2285 W Eisenhower Blvd ( )

Loveland, CO 80537-3147

View Hours
Description: Main Moon Chinese Kitchen is a Chinese, Asian, and Szechuan/Cantonese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Chinese, Asian, Szechuan/Cantonese, Takeout, and Dine In

Sesame Chicken

tasty, hot and filling

Add/Show Comments (1)

My favorite chinese take out in Loveland, CO

I typically get hunan beef, have them make it extra spicy and on top of white rice. It is wonderful!! Love their fried dumplings and their wonton soup! The place is small, but comfortable, and the people are always friendly! They know my weird order before I even have a chance to look at the menu! I may be predictable, but remembering a customers order like that is a nice thing in my book! I walk in and they say “Hunan beef, extra spicy, white rice, wonton soup with no wontons green onions only????” And give me a smile. Point is, they connect to and care about their customers, I tell everyone I know to come here. Not that it is specific to this restaurant, but I always tell people to avoid breaded, fried and heavily sauced Chinese… if it is neon red, it isn’t real Chinese! Avoid cliche Chinese foods and you will be happier at most Chinese restaurants! If you want authentic Chinese, then order authentic Chinese, not Americanized ‘Chinese’. :)

Hunan Beef

Fresh crisp veggies and tender meat!! Best served over white rice, not fried. Not too spicy, but you can ask them to make it extra spicy like I do! I love how the veggies are not mush!

Best takeout Chinese in Loveland

If you’re looking for quick and delicious takeout Chinese food this is the place!

Fast and a very large amount of good quality food for the cost.

Lunch comes with your choice of white or fried rice plus a cup of soup. The soups are all very good!

My only suggestion is that they put up a website with their menu as I like to try different dishes and we call ahead to place our order. As a result I’ve only tried about 5 of their dishes but would try many others if they had a menu online.

Main Moon Chinese Kitchen

Best Chinese for the price!

Great food! We love the service as well as the price. They also offer delivery. It really helps when we have a busy week. Try it, you will love it!

Sesame Chicken

Excellent!

December 15, 2010

Awesome Hot and Sour Soup

Awesome hot and sour soup. Best in Loveland. Crab cheese wontons are to die for also.

People found this by searching for: Main Moon Menu, Main Moon Loveland, Co, Main Moon Loveland, Main Moon Loveland Co, Main Moon, Main Moon Chinese Kitchen Menu, Main Moon Loveland Colorado Menu, Main Moon Menu Loveland Co, and Main Moon Loveland Menu.

Hobnob Restaurant
Bent Fork Grill
4th Street Chop House
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
Kobe Sushi

Loves Main Moon Chinese Kitchen (1)

elizabethg1

0 useful

Link to Main Moon Chinese Kitchen

Main Moon Chinese Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  70%
Pros
  •  "Food"
Cons
  •  "getting what we ordered. we ate what we received because it was good but we wanted something else "