Main Street Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Cafe, Subs

Main Street Pizza is a Pizza, Cafe, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

buonapetit photo

Hudson, MA

Great Pizzas and Calzones

Me and my girlfrend went there for Pizza. We had Large Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Pizza. The crust was dlicious and the Creamy Alfredo sauce was so yummy. I loved the smell of Garlic and Parmesan cheese on the Sauce. They Have great Authentic Italian dishes. Try the : Chicken or Shrimp Scampi. It’s so delicious. The chef makes a great sauce . He seems very talented and always smiling while working. They work hard and the place is nice and clean. Food is great and fast service with a smile. I am very pleased for the new Owner. I wish him good luck . This my new favorite Place in Town, Main street Pizza.

Greek salad with Steak Tips

Great portion , nice juicy Steak Tips, cooked to perfection with lots of fetta cheese on top. This Salad would cost around &18 at a Restaurant.

Chicken Stir Fry and Steak tips Kabob

Great chunks of chicken Tenders, with grilled Peppers, onions and mushrooms with a hint teriyaki sauce served over Rice Pilaf. They also have on their Menu Steak Tips Kabob Signature dish ( CHEF’S FAVORITE) Tender steak tips seared and glazed with a glistening teriyaki sauce with mushrooms, peppers and onions over rice pilaf. I love the smell of griiled steak tips and fresh grilled vegetables. I recomend all my friends to try this place.

Pizza Cafe Online Ordering

Main Street Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/08/2013 - A diner from Hudson, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Main Street Pizza is located near the cities of Bolton.
People found this by searching for: Main Street Pizza Hudson, Ma, Main St Pizza Hudson Ma, Main St Pizza Hudson, Hudson Main Street Pizza, Main Street Pizza Hudson, Greek Salad Near Hudson Ma, and Main Street Pizza Hudson Ma.