Majestic Pizza & Steak House

244 Us Highway 68 E
Benton, KY 42025

Overall
Pros
"Service. Food"
"Good food & service. I did not give them 5 stars because I just picked up 2 large pizzas, presented my spirit card which has a coupon for Majestic, buy 1 large pizza, get another large pizza equal or less value for 50% off. I've purchased many pi"
Cons
"As mentioned above, feel like I was over charged for my order."
Comments
"Check with the veteran servers to ensure you are charged right!"

Majestic Pizza & Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/04/2013 - A diner from Benton, KY tried it.
  • 08/22/2013 - A diner from Seymour, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good food & service. I did not give them 5 stars because I just picked up 2 large pizzas, presented my spirit card which has a coupon for Majestic, buy 1 large pizza, get another large pizza equal or less value for 50% off. I've purchased many pi'
    Cons: 'As mentioned above, feel like I was over charged for my order.'
    Comments: 'Check with the veteran servers to ensure you are charged right!'
  • 03/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 08/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 10/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Service. Food'
People found this by searching for: Majestic House Draffenville, Majestic Steak And Pizza Menu, Majestic Pizza And Steak House, Majestic Restaurant Draffenville Ky, Majestic Steakhouse Draffenville Ky, Majestic Pizza Draffenville Menu, and Majestic Steakhouse Draffenville Ky Menu.