- 14 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
3 reviews of Maloney & Porcelli, first by you?
Best Dishes at Maloney & Porcelli
These dishes from the Maloney & Porcelli menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Braised Short Rib Of Beef
A Block From The Waldorf Salad
- Maloney & Porcelli is part of the Fourth Wall restaurant group, which is also comprised of New York mainstays like Smith & Wollensky and Quality Meats.
- Stop by after 8pm on Friday and Saturday or after 5pm on Sunday to take advantage of the "weekend wine dinner" and get any appetizer, entree and dessert plus unlimited pours of the evening's featured wines, all for just $75.
- The restaurant is open for lunch daily, with most of the dinner options available in addition to a number of entree salads.
- The 1,800-square-foot upper level dining area is equipped with its own bar and can be rented for private parties.
- The 1800-square-foot upper level dining area is equipped with its own bar and can be rented for private parties.
- Along with other restaurants in the Smith and Wollensky Group, Maloney & Porcelli participates in Wine Week, a tasting festival that's held every March and September. During the festival, ten or so complimentary wines are available each day at lunch. Reserve early.
Mon-Fri 11:45AM - 11:30PMSun,Sat 12:00PM - 11:30PM
Maloney & Porcelli is a clubby new American restaurant that draws inspiration from a simpler time when three martini lunches were alive and well, steak was for dinner, and servers anticipated guests’ every need, even completing dishes tableside. Begin meals at Maloney & Porcelli with a selection of shellfish, salads or favorites such as Scallops, Peekytoe Crabcake, or Steak Carpaccio that is finished tableside. For the main course, there is a choice of steaks and shanks, including the famed Crackling Pork Shank with Firecracker Applesauce, lobsters and composed options such as Chicken Under a Brick, Pan-Seared Atlantic Salmon, or Sunday Lasagna. An array of inventive sides complete the meal, like Gruyere Soufflé, Fried Herb Tater Tots, Hash Browns. The desserts inspire nostalgia with an individual red velvet cake served, Sunday Jubilee, and a selection of house-made sorbets, sherbets and ice creams.
Link to Maloney & Porcelli
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.