Mamma Cheez

4.8 rating over 1 review

724-229-7979

1042 Green St ( )

Washington, PA 15301-2336

Description: Mamma Cheez is a Italian, Catering, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Italian, Parking, Good For Kids, Catering, Delivery, Breakfast, Takeout, Kid's Menu, Pakistani, and Asian
  • 1 user wants to eat at Mamma Cheez

Reviews for Mamma Cheez

Mamma Cheez

Hidden Treasure

I lived in Washington, pa when I was in college and somehow came across this place which is literally in the middle of a bunch of tear-down factories. Every year or so I make the 3 + hour drive just to get a big order of their wings and a calzone.

I have never had wings or American / Italian food that could compare to what they make. Truly a unique taste and style. Everytime I go, the same guy is there to take my order (same guy who was there 10+ years ago. Flavors are exactly the same and always amazing. Really, take the time to find this little place and get an order of their hot wings.

Mamma Cheez is located near the cities of Arden and Chartiers.
People found this by searching for: Mama Cheese 15301, Mamma Cheez, Mamma Cheez Menu, Mama Cheez Washington Pa, Mama Cheese Washington Pa, Mama Cheez, Wings Washington Pa, and Mama Cheese Washington Pa Menu.

Featured in Washington

Link to Mamma Cheez

Mamma Cheez  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  97%  Food:  100%  Service:  96%  Ambiance:  92%
Pros
  •  "The only few places that delivers to my address."
  •  "I ordered a pizza and zuicinni strips 1 hour and 10 min ago i am still waiting for my food. When i first odered it i was told 30 min i called to complain and all they said was they are busy i order from here all the time but you totally lost my bussiness "
  •  "Food wonderful no complaints"
  •  "Attitudes "
  •  "Chicken salad, yum!"
  •  "Everything"
Cons
  •  "I just came to realize that you charge me a extra $5.00 to deliver to my house. Where does that money go?"
  •  "The service"
  •  "None"
Comments
  •  "Great"
  •  "Need to make thick pizza "
  •  "No"