Mandee's Pizza

65 Goodridge St
Lynn, MA 01902

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches

Mandee's Pizza is a Pizza and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Affordable"
"Accommodating"
Cons
"Bad customer service! Tried to pay with my debit card and she told me the numbers I gave her was invalid. Made me repeated a couple of times and still couldn't get it right. So I told her I will pay in cash and she said okay. Waited an hour and a half (it"
"Delivery takes forever"
Comments
"Great food, nice owner, I'll be back!"
Mandee's Pizza 2.0

Customer Service/ Food

I am 15 Years old and i just ordered from “Mandee’s”. I made the order that came out to $7.14 in total with the delivery charge included. when the delivery man came he told me it was $8.00 i didnt mind i was just going to give him some tip. As i gave him the $10 bill he asked me if i wanted change i said yes, and he told me it came out to 9.50 so to just leave it at that. I was already aware that it was not even $8 and he is trying to lie to me and steal from me, thinking he can get more money from a little kid that i am. I was in panic because i knew he was wrong and i was scared to be rude. I try to find the Receipt on the pizza box, and i can see he ripped it off. Why would he rip it off if he wasnt lieing and trying to get away with it. He gave me a dollar back and while he was walking out he called me a “Dick”. A grown man called me a dick because i caught him doing something wrong? This is not the first time i ordered from Mandee’s and i have been lied to.

Pizza

It arrived very cold, and extra salty

Capecodbeer photo

Capecodbeer

Lynn, MA
Mandee's Pizza 2.0

Read before ordering

Usually I enjoyed the pizza from Mandee’s Pizza of Lynn but today I ordered a 20" Buffalo Pizza with extra blue cheese for me and my friends and bragged how good it was to them. This time it took them approx 45 minutes to show up with the food. After they left I noticed that the pizza was warm and and they forgot the blue cheese altogether when I called back they said they would someone out with blue cheese right a way another hour past and the pizza was now cold and no one came back. I am now going back to Caruso Pizza of Lynn and suggest everyone do the same.

Pizza

Pizza Sandwiches Takeout

Mandee's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/13/2013 - A diner from Salem, MA tried it.
  • 11/29/2013 - A diner from Lynn, MA tried it and liked it.
  • 02/24/2014 - A diner from Bronx, NY tried it.
  • 03/24/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
  • 08/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 08/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 11/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 11/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 12/05/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Accommodating'
    Cons: 'Delivery takes forever'
    Comments: 'Great food, nice owner, I'll be back!'
  • 01/03/2015 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Affordable'
    Cons: 'Bad customer service! Tried to pay with my debit card and she told me the numbers I gave her was invalid. Made me repeated a couple of times and still couldn't get it right. So I told her I will pay in cash and she said okay. Waited an hour and a half (it'
  • 01/04/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/15/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/11/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/15/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 03/17/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/01/2015 - A diner from Lynn, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Mandee's Pizza is located near the cities of West Lynn, Swampscott, and Nahant.
People found this by searching for: Mandees Pizza Lynn Ma Menu, Mandees Lynn Ma Menu, Mandees Lynn Ma, Mandee's Pizza Lynn Ma, Mandees Pizza Lynn Ma, Mandees Pizza Lynn, Mandees Pizza Lynn Menu, and Mandee's Pizza Lynn Menu.