Mansetti's Pizza & Pasta

651-483-5125

3999 Rice St ( )

Shoreview, MN 55126-6276

Description: Mansetti's Pizza & Pasta is a Pizza, Pasta, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Pizza, Pasta, Italian, Subs, Good For Kids, Takeout, Good for groups, Online Ordering, and Delivery
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Mansetti's Pizza & Pasta
  • 1 user wants to eat at Mansetti's Pizza & Pasta

Reviews for Mansetti's Pizza & Pasta

Mansetti's Pizza & Pasta

3.0

Simple

I have eaten at this restaurant and I think that their food is quite simple. It’s not the best I have eaten but it’s still good. Their prices are reasonable. I think that the bread is a little bit odd tasting.

February 7, 2011

Poor pizza and the worst entrees

I was hopeful when I moved into the neighborhood. Mansettis came with a lot of hype but as I learned, the pizza is pretty low grade. I would put it around the old Dominos before their quality makeover. The second time in I dared to try theā€¦

December 1, 2010

Awesome

Pizza and cheese bread with meat sauce "I Love It" They deliver a long way to my house great customer service

Mansetti's Pizza & Pasta is located near the cities of St Paul, No Oaks, Vadnais Heights, North Oaks, and White Bear Lk.
People found this by searching for: 3999 Rice St, Shoreview, Mn55126/Me 6276, Mansetti's Interview Minnesota, Mansetti's Shoreview, Mansetti's Pizza, Mansetti's Pizza Shoreview, Mansettisrestraunt/Vadnaisheightsmn, Manssettis, Mansettis Pizza, and Mansettis Pizza Little Canada Mn.

Link to Mansetti's Pizza & Pasta