Manyee Restaurant

603-226-0001

79 South St ( )

Concord, NH 03301

Tags: Chinese, Asian, Ribs, Takeout, Delivery, Lunch, Dinner, Catering, and Parking

Overall: 96%    Food: 95%    Service: 90%    Ambiance: 77%
Pros

• "The food always good hot and ready "
  • "Fast service and hot food"
  • "Delivers"
  • "This place is way better then dragon star. I recomend.this to my family. And I belive that it is way better then the red apple. "
  • "I find the employee answering the phone very rushed and rude most of the time. When I go to pick up my food it is always the young boy that was the most rude one that had taken my order. The food is consistantly amazing and the delivery is fast and very"
  • "BEST FOOD EVER. "
  • "Good food and good prices"
  • "None"
  • "My experience was less than desirable. The restaurant is very dark and dingy looking. My daughter and I did not Havering wait for our food long however when our food was ready it was announced by a man hollering hello! Hello! Hello! Louder and louder. We "
Cons
  • "Inside could be better"
  • "Average food"
  • "Maybe a little more light. And thigs on the wall.that say welcome. But I.would not.change a.thing.with the food"
  • "None"
  • "Cleanliness. Better quality of meats"
Comments
  • "Awesome sauce"
  • "No"
  • "There are better choices"

Reviews for Manyee Restaurant

People found this by searching for: Man Yee Concord, Man Yee Concord Nh Menu, Manyee Concord Nh Menu, Man Yee Concord Nh, Man Yee Menu Concord Nh, Man Yee Hours Concord Nh, Man Yee Restaurant Menu, and Man Yee Concord Menu.

Featured in Concord