Maplewood III

200 N Delsea Dr
Vineland, NJ 08360-3620

Cuisine: Italian, Seafood, American

Maplewood III is a Italian, Seafood, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Cons
"Dated decor"
Comments
"Best scampi ever "
NJNannie photo

NJNannie

Vineland, NJ
Maplewood III 4.0

Worth Going Back

As a first time visitor to the Maplewood, I was impressed with portions of my meal. We had received a gift certificate otherwise I may not have tried this restaurant however, we are glad that we did. My entree (shrimp and scallops) was good but not great but the appetizer I will rave about for years to come! I ordered the stuffed mushrooms which were sutffed with crabmeant and spinach and topped with a cheese sauce that I LOVED!

The seasoned olive oil dip for the bread was delicious as well. I cannot comment on any desserts because neither I or my dining partner had room for dessert.

Our waitress was wonderful!

I was suprised by the casual attire worn by most of the restaurant goers and my concer about not being dressed up enough vanished upon entering the restaurant.

Shrimp and Scallops

The flavor of this meal was good and the scallops were tender and sweet. The shrimp, however, were quite “rubbery” but had good taste. The pasta and garlic seasonings were very good.

Stuffed Musrooms (appetizer)

This appetizer was probably the best appetizer I have EVER had. Nice and hot and flavorful with a cheese topping to die for….yum!

Batona photo

Batona

Millville, NJ
Maplewood III 4.0

Good Italian

I’ve been coming here since I moved to town. At first it was for functions and then for family dinners. This is good authentic Italian food. The decor is nice enough. Nothing special, but pleasant enough to know you are out for a decent meal.

I am partial to the seafood dishes. I have never had a bad meal here and a few have been excellent.

My in laws like it here and we accompany them on occasion.

Looking for something more than pizza in Italian cuisine, you’ll enjoy coming here.

Italian Seafood American

Maplewood III  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/26/2013 - A diner from Bridgeton, NJ tried it and liked it.
  • 11/25/2013 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/08/2014 - A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/11/2014 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/16/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 06/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Cons: 'Dated decor'
    Comments: 'Best scampi ever '
  • 06/24/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 07/27/2015 - A diner from Willingboro, NJ tried it.
People found this by searching for: Maplewood Vineland Nj Menu, Maplewood Restaurant Vineland Nj, Maplewood Vineland Nj, Maplewood Ll Vineland Nj, The Maplewood Vineland Nj, Maplewood Iii Vineland Nj, Maplewood Restaurant Vineland, and Maplewood Vineland Restaurant.