5.0 rating over 1 review
Call 3801 Rosewood Dr
Columbia, SC 29205
Neighborhoods: Sherwood Forest

Cuisine: Italian, Pizza

Marco's Pizza is a Italian and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

aed1068 photo

aed1068

Columbia, SC
Marco's Pizza 5.0

Fabulous New York Style Pizza at a great price!

I ordered the XL 2 topping special for $11.99 and had it delivered. The crust was homemade and deliciously prepared. The toppings (I chose Old World Pepperoni and Onions) were smothered in real cheese and cooked to perfection. I thought I was in New York savoring every bite of this quality, delicious pizza!! When you order online the web site guarantees a 45 minute delivery time and it displays a clock that shows your actual estimated delivery time. However, since I was nearby to the Rosewood location, I was surprised and delighted when I heard a knock on my door and greeted the nice delivery guy from Marcos with my pizza in only 20 minutes! I also ordered one of their hot subs—-the chicken sub. It was delicious, but very small in comparison to some other subs I have eaten at other Pizza chains. So my only complaint there is to make the subs a little larger so customers will feel they are getting a better value for the price. All in all, you will be quite satisfied and delighted when you order food from Marcos Pizza on Rosewood. I will be ordering again soon! :)

Pizza

The New York Style Pizza is out of this world! I will be eating it again and again! My favorite in Columbia and it beats the national chains in town by far!! :)

Delivery Italian Pizza

Marco's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Marco's Pizza is located near the cities of Market Center, West Columbia, Forest Acres, and Cayce.
People found this by searching for: Marcos Pizza Rosewood, Marco S Pizza Reviews Cayce Sc, Marco's Pizza On Rosewood, Marco Pizza Cayce Sc, Marco Pizza Columbia Sc, Difference Between A Marcos Xl And New Yorker Pizza, Marco's Pizza West Columbia Sc, Marco'S Pizza Columbia Sc Menu, and Www.Marcos Pizza.Com/Rosewood Sc.