Marco's Pizza

Neighborhoods: Sherwood Forest
Cuisine: Italian, Pizza

Marco's Pizza is a Italian and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

aed1068 photo

Columbia, SC

Fabulous New York Style Pizza at a great price!

I ordered the XL 2 topping special for $11.99 and had it delivered. The crust was homemade and deliciously prepared. The toppings (I chose Old World Pepperoni and Onions) were smothered in real cheese and cooked to perfection. I thought I was in New York savoring every bite of this quality, delicious pizza!! When you order online the web site guarantees a 45 minute delivery time and it displays a clock that shows your actual estimated delivery time. However, since I was nearby to the Rosewood location, I was surprised and delighted when I heard a knock on my door and greeted the nice delivery guy from Marcos with my pizza in only 20 minutes! I also ordered one of their hot subs—-the chicken sub. It was delicious, but very small in comparison to some other subs I have eaten at other Pizza chains. So my only complaint there is to make the subs a little larger so customers will feel they are getting a better value for the price. All in all, you will be quite satisfied and delighted when you order food from Marcos Pizza on Rosewood. I will be ordering again soon! :)

The New York Style Pizza is out of this world! I will be eating it again and again! My favorite in Columbia and it beats the national chains in town by far!! :)

Delivery Italian Pizza

Marco's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Marco's Pizza is located near the cities of Market Center, West Columbia, Forest Acres, and Cayce.
People found this by searching for: Marco's Pizza On Rosewood, Www.Marcos Pizza.Com/Rosewood Sc, Marco's Pizza West Columbia Sc, Marco Pizza Cayce Sc, Marcos Pizza Rosewood, Marco Pizza Columbia Sc, and Marcos Rosewood Dr Price Menu.