Margherita's Pizza & Cafe

Delizioso

Hoboken, NJ
Margherita's Pizza & Cafe 1.0

Absolutely Awful

The most disgusting food on the planet! We suffered food poisoning as soon as we left the place.

I was served a chicken dish that was grey and smelly and cold— I ate only a bite and was beside myself. My friend had a shrimp dish and was beside herself with stomach pain and everything else that goes with it—thought I trip to Emergency was necessary.

Never, ever, again—care about what you serve—disgusting!

I am not the type to bash anyone’s business—but I should have said something to the owner and regret not doing so. In fact, he approached me and asked why I wasn’t eating it—how fooling on my part.

Chicken Dish

I rate the whole experience as below 0

Pizza Dinner Lunch
Tue-Thu 11:30AM - 10:30PM
Fri-Sat 11:30AM - 11:30PM
Sun 12:30PM - 12:00AM

Margherita's Pizza & Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/21/2013 - A diner from Summit, NJ tried it.
  • 04/21/2013 - A diner from Ardsley, NY tried it.
  • 06/28/2013 - A diner from Jericho, NY tried it.
  • 09/07/2013 - A diner from Caldwell, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 11/26/2013 - A diner from Clifton, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 12/31/2013 - A diner from Union City, NJ tried it.
  • 03/14/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
  • 03/20/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/14/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
  • 06/12/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/02/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/05/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 11/09/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/15/2014 - A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/02/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
Margherita's Pizza & Cafe is located near the cities of Weehawken Township, Nyc, Weehawken Twp, Weehawken, and University Village.
People found this by searching for: Margaritas Restaurant Hoboken Nj, Margaritas Hoboken Menu, Margaritas Hoboken Nj, Margarite Restaurant Hoboken Nj Hours, Cafe Margarita Hoboken, Margaritas Restaurant Hoboken, and Margaritas Hoboken.