Margherita's Pizza & Cafe

2.8 rating over 1 review

201-222-2400

740 Washington St Ste 1 ( )

Hoboken, NJ 07030-5015

View Hours
Tags: Pizza, Dinner, Lunch, Seafood, Salads, Healthy, Pasta, Sandwiches, Online Ordering, and European
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Margherita's Pizza & Cafe
  • 1 user wants to eat at Margherita's Pizza & Cafe

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 100%

Reviews for Margherita's Pizza & Cafe

Margherita's Pizza & Cafe

Absolutely Awful

The most disgusting food on the planet! We suffered food poisoning as soon as we left the place.

I was served a chicken dish that was grey and smelly and cold— I ate only a bite and was beside myself. My friend had a shrimp dish and was beside herself with stomach pain and everything else that goes with it—thought I trip to Emergency was necessary.

Never, ever, again—care about what you serve—disgusting!

I am not the type to bash anyone’s business—but I should have said something to the owner and regret not doing so. In fact, he approached me and asked why I wasn’t eating it—how fooling on my part.

Chicken Dish

I rate the whole experience as below 0

Margherita's Pizza & Cafe is located near the cities of Weehawken Township, Nyc, Weehawken Twp, Weehawken, and University Village.
People found this by searching for: Margaritas Hoboken Menu, Hoboken Margerotas, Margartias Pizza Hoboken, Cafe Margarita Hoboken, Margaritas Restaurant Hoboken Nj, Margaritas Pizza Hoboken, Margaritas Restaurant Hoboken, Margaritas Hoboken Nj, and Margaritas Hoboken.

Link to Margherita's Pizza & Cafe