Margherita's Pizza & Cafe

201-222-2400

740 Washington St Ste 1 ( )

Hoboken, NJ 07030-5015

View Hours
Tags: Pizza, Lunch, Seafood, Salads, Healthy, Pasta, Sandwiches, Online Ordering, European, and American
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Margherita's Pizza & Cafe
  • 1 user wants to eat at Margherita's Pizza & Cafe

Reviews for Margherita's Pizza & Cafe

Margherita's Pizza & Cafe

Absolutely Awful

The most disgusting food on the planet! We suffered food poisoning as soon as we left the place.

I was served a chicken dish that was grey and smelly and cold— I ate only a bite and was beside myself. My friend had a shrimp dish and was beside herself with stomach pain and everything else that goes with it—thought I trip to Emergency was necessary.

Never, ever, again—care about what you serve—disgusting!

I am not the type to bash anyone’s business—but I should have said something to the owner and regret not doing so. In fact, he approached me and asked why I wasn’t eating it—how fooling on my part.

Chicken Dish

I rate the whole experience as below 0

March 30, 2010

The best in Hoboken

I have always loved this little byob restaurant. Years ago when I lived there, I would always take family and friends who visited there first. The food is fantastic, my favorite is the Lobster Ravioli. Pre-pagers, the waiter would…

April 6, 2009

Great Food

The service is awesome. The food is great especially the Chicken Diablo. You can also bring your own beer with you. Sometimes it gets really busy and you have to wait for a table, but it is worth the wait.

Margherita's Pizza & Cafe is located near the cities of Weehawken Township, Nyc, Weehawken Twp, Weehawken, and University Village.
People found this by searching for: Cafe Margarita Hoboken, Margaritas Restaurant Hoboken, Margaritas Hoboken Menu, Margaritas Hoboken Nj, Margaritas Weehawken Nj, Margaritas Restaurant Hoboken Nj, and Margaritas Hoboken.

Featured in Hoboken

Link to Margherita's Pizza & Cafe

Margherita's Pizza & Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%