Marie Livingston's Steakhouse

5.0 rating over 1 review
2705 Apalachee Pkwy
Tallahassee, FL 32301

Cuisine: Steak, American, Lunch

Marie Livingston's Steakhouse is a Steak, American, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The ambiance was nice!"
Cons
"The prime rib looked grey in color and had no taste"
Comments
"I sent the prime rib back and the wait or only came back to the table to give us the bill"
BigBill1_OSMS photo

BigBill1_OSMS

Ocean Springs, MS
Marie Livingston's Steakhouse 5.0

Great food

First time to this resturant. Traveling up from south Fl. decided to stop for a over night at the Comfort Inn. Asked the desk person where there was a good streak place to eat (seen many of the chain resturants on the way to the hotel) she recommened Marie Livingston’s. I glad we decided to go there, I had the Prime Rib & Spicy Thai Shrimp, the wife Grilled Chicken Breast, both cooked and served exactly the way we ordered. The server was great interacted with us told about the resturants history. To top the meal we had the Key Lime homemade pie, OMG it was so good and a very large portion. I highly recommend this place to eat.

Prime Rib

Full favor cooked just right tender. One of the best I’d ever had.

Steak Online Ordering Dinner

Marie Livingston's Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/23/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 02/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 04/05/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The ambiance was nice!'
    Cons: 'The prime rib looked grey in color and had no taste'
    Comments: 'I sent the prime rib back and the wait or only came back to the table to give us the bill'
Marie Livingston's Steakhouse is located near the cities of Centerville.
People found this by searching for: Marie Livingston's Steakhouse Tallahassee Menu, Marie Livingston's Menu, Marie Livingston's Steakhouse Menu, Marie Livingston's Tallahassee Apalachee Pkwy, Marie Livingston Menu, Marie Livingston's Menu Tallahassee, Marie Livingston's Tallahassee Menu, and Marie Livingston Restaurant.