330-334-1030

292 Main St ( )

Wadsworth, OH 44281-1403

Description: Marie's Pizza & Chicken is a Pizza, Pasta, and Chicken restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Maries, Pizza, Pasta, Chicken, American, Barbecue, Good For Kids, and Takeout
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Marie's Pizza & Chicken

Reviews for Marie's Pizza & Chicken

Marie's Pizza & Chicken

If you only knew what went on in the kitchen!

If you live in Wadsworth or the surrounding areas I am sure you have or know someone who has eaten at Marie’s pizza…

Maybe you even enjoyed the food…

Well here are some interesting facts for you:
Did you know that employees smoke in the kitchen around the food you enjoy so much?

On several occasions employees are forced to cut mold off of sausage and then proceed and cook the supposed “good part” and serve it to all you fine people?

And if you order chicken after 4pm you probably wouldn’t think it was so yummy if you knew that the chicken you are eating had been sitting in a bucket of melted ice at room temperature for hours….mmmm bacteria!

People have been caught fornicating in the cooler…thats right, they are just having a good time where your food is stored…(at a higher temperature than state health codes allow might I add).

Marie’s is like a drug emporium…if the employees aren’t selling drugs to minors in the back parking lot, they are doing them in the bathroom!

That delicious pizza dough you love so much is made on a wooden table that was made specifically for making dough. To bad, the employees of Marie’s don’t care to much about being sanitary because they like to make meatballs on it too, and they can’t properly wash it afterwards because chemicals to kill the bacteria in raw meat could be harmful to the wood the table is made out of…

Next time you are thinking about going to Marie’s…I’d go somewhere else instead…somewhere a little more sanitary

2.0

Customer Service

We had a party of 8 and we all had seperate checks and the waiter which was the worst I have ever seen added her tip to each of our checks like she deserved to be tipped when in fact she did not deserve anything, we saw every waiter at our table that night during dinner, when the food arrived we were asked to pass peoples food to them, we waited 45 minutes to have our order taken, we placed an order for and appetizer and he came when our dinner came. the management here is a bunch of young kids that do not know how to treat people, maybe spoiled brats growing up. FOOD WAS GREAT LOVE THE FOOD services is the worst ever

pasta

Had the chicken parm, it was really good

Love Maries!

My husband and I eat at Marie’s about once a week. We have ALWAYS had good service. Very friendly folks. We have pasta or pizza most of the time and everything has been great. I order light cheese cause I’m a little picky and they always get it right. The price is a little higher than before but it won’t stop us from eating there. Also, Marie’s has an open kitchen so you can see the pizza being made if you want to stand there and watch.

pizza

Love it~!

good pizza

Though I haven’t eaten inside yet,I’ve ordered many pizzas to go.This is the best pizza I’ve had in a long time.A coworker who lives in Rittman told me about it-he loves it too.It’s been my experience that the people who make many a negative claim as some reviewers, are disgruntled ex-employees.I’m sure if all this was going on,Marie’s would’ve been shutdown by the health dept.or police dept.or both.Like I’ve said,I’ve eaten many delicious pizzas and haven’t gotten sick nor has my friend. The prices are in line with other pizza stores such as Romeo’s & Antonio’s.The service at the pick up counter is always courteous and fast.I’ll continue to enjoy their pizzas.

needs a visit from Gordan Ramsey

this is the worst managed restaurant i have ever been in.
the waitresses dont give a damn about your order. I have been there twice, a year apart. nothing changed, not even after I sent a complaint to their guest service email.

I would order out if I tried again. the food is good, if you can get the waitress to take your order for it, or bring it to you, and dont bother asking for a glass with your beer. thats an extra effort.

pasta

i got sauce on top my pasta, meatball on the side, obviously not simmered together. stick to the pizza’s

3.0

Locals Overate Marie's

Several people have raved to us about Marie’s so we felt we had to give it a go in their new place. I have to say we have tried several times and most times have been disappointed when we strayed from the pizza. Only exception was the grilled chicken – which was a generous portion, but what is confusing is that this is an Italian restaurant and they will not serve it with a side of pasta? Want fries (or what they call Jo Jos ) as your side no problem, but Italian pasta at an Italian restaurant? Sorry, not happening. Tried the lasagna last time – the sauce has no spice, annoying chunks of tomato and was not served as hot as it should be. I have to agree with another reviewer that there are plenty of servers but little service as well, many are out back taking a break. Seems they were better in their other location, more focused.

Lasagna

Maries Pizza

Terrible service and food. $40.00 later it was time to go

pizza

Ordered Pepperoni pizza with half mushrooms, half sausage. When it arrived, half onions and no mushrooms. No one bothered to fix the order. Baked spaghetti wasn’t baked, so we sent it back. Too many servers running around and not serving.

April 30, 2012

Willing to drive elsewhere.

Personally I think the food here tastes good, and the service is okay. However, last night I ate at Marie's. What a terrible choice. After reading the other reviews, I'm not sure exactly what made me sick, but I was up all night with a…

April 14, 2012

It's such a shame what has happend to Marie's

When we moved to Wadsworth over 20 years ago, Marie's had the most amazing pizza I had ever eaten. Now the sauce comes from a jar, the staff is rude and the rest of the food is horrible. It has gained a reputation for the place where you…

March 24, 2012

Under investigation with OSHA Again!

If you live in Wadsworth or the surrounding areas I am sure you have or know someone who has eaten at Marie's pizza... Maybe you even enjoyed the food... Well here are some interesting facts for you: Did you know that employees smoke in…

People found this by searching for: Marie's Pizza Wadsworth Ohio, Maries Pizza Wadsworth Ohio Menu, Marie's Wadsworth Oh Menu, Maries Pizza Wadsworth, Maries Pizza Wadsworth Ohio, Marie's Pizza Wadsworth, Marie's Wadsworth Menu, Maries Pizza Wadsworth Menu, and Maries Pizza And Chicken Wadsworth Oh.

Galaxy Restaurant
New Style
Cleats Club Seat Grille

Link to Marie's Pizza & Chicken

Marie's Pizza & Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  92%  Food:  100%  Service:  80%  Ambiance:  90%
Pros
  •  "Pizza was good, too many servers not enough service. Every other menu selection was below average. "
  •  "Busy but service is always fast. Noisy fun and friendly place to go for delicious pizza and full menu of other tasty Italian dishes."
  •  "Great pizza!"
  •  "Have eaten here many times never had a complaint for the restaurant but do have a complaint about the banquet. Food is always delicious and hot, service always good but when we had my moms wedding at the back banquet room they took away the salad before I"
  •  "Good food"
  •  "Pizza is the best. High quality cheese-great crust-does it get any better?"
  •  "Great service and food was excellent."
Cons
  •  "SERVICE!!!"
  •  "Banquet was less food and more expensive than if you ordered from main restaurant "