Marietta Diner

306 Cobb Pkwy S
Marietta, GA 30060-9211

Cuisine: Diner, Traditional, Seafood

Marietta Diner is a Diner, Traditional, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Fast friendly swevixe"
" Marietta diner sell hamburgers"
Marietta Diner 4.0

I am not one to love diners. However, this...

I am not one to love diners. However, this place is an exception. Everything is HUGE… and priced decently. We had a piece of red velvet cake that was literally a foot tall………. each of us had a bite and that’s about it. It was for sure a heart clogging experience.

JodyTheBad photo

JodyTheBad

Marietta, GA
Marietta Diner 4.0

Great value, great for kids

Fun place to go with kids! The selection is comically large and the prices are reasonable but not cheap.

I ordered a higher end $17 scallop dish that came with: fresh hot bread, spinach spanikopita, soup, salad, a potato side dish, a vegetable side dish, a large crab-stuffed mushroom, and a steamed, seasoned veggie “garnish” that was as big as a side at a normal restaurant. We had to laugh at the volume of food.

Not everything tasted great but there was so much of it that you’re bound to find something you love and get full on it. Next time I go I’m ordering something that can be more easily reheated

We couldn’t help but order some of the gorgeous desserts to take home, and I’m glad we did (although my scale is not.) All of the desserts were above average, and the selection was huge.

We were there with kids and the waitress had their food out in next to no time. Our service overall was faultless.

Broiled Scallops

Not the best scallops I’ve ever had but far from the worst. I’d give them a 3.5 star if I could.

Diner Good for groups Takeout
Sun-Sat 12:00AM - 12:00AM

Marietta Diner  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: ' Marietta diner sell hamburgers'
  • 04/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/27/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it.
  • 06/29/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/30/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Fast friendly swevixe'
  • 09/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/25/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/22/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/06/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Marietta Diner Jobs, Marietta Diner Cobb Parkway Menu, Marietta Dinner Menu, Marietta Diner, How Many People Can Marietta Diner Accommodate, Marietta Diner Cobb Parkway, Marietta Diner Menu, Marietta Diner Desserts, and Dessert Prices At Marietta Diner Cobb Parkway.