732-528-6023

712 Union Ave ( )

Brielle, NJ 08730

Description: Mariners Cove Restaurant is a Seafood, Greek, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Seafood, Greek, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Good For Kids
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Mariners Cove Restaurant
  • 1 user loves Mariners Cove Restaurant

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 95%    Ambiance: 90%
Pros

• "So much food "
  • "Any breakfast dish you can imagine"
  • "fast service, friendly workers, great food"
Cons
  • "tiny"
Comments
  • "awesome place"

Reviews for Mariners Cove Restaurant

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by MAW
Mariners Cove Restaurant

What is that lady talking about...

I’ve been going here since i was hrmmmm probably out of the womb. I’ve NEVER had a problem…. i don’t know if is the fact that I was a waiter one time and know how it is when you’re dealing with 12 tables and everyone is in your way……
ANYWAY! On to the part that matters…. this is the best breakfast place EVER…. you can go to ritzy turning point, or Perkins, i-hop, WHERE EVER! You will NEVER find food like this place. Yeah it’s a breakfast joint, but they have EVERYTHING. Omelets you would never even imagine, the sweetest freshest fruit around and excellent quality, homemade, finger licking (which i never do), FRESH, classic comfort breakfast food EVER! This is my medicine for rainy day blues, hangovers, cold summers, breakups, and when i just feel like being a pig. This is the place to go.

Try the stuffed french toast! This is thick, Texas style french toast stuffed with fruit with an apricot syrup to go along with it. Or the breakfast quesadilla, amazing, can never finish it! There lunch food is great too! Clubs, sandwiches, gyros, burgers, etc! Prices went up a little over the years, but this place has always been my favorite. So good my friends and i skipped school in high school to go one day! Awesome!

European French Toast last time

French bread sliced, dipped LIGHTLY in egg (not like normal “french toast”) BUTTERED and griddle crisped. Topped with freshly cut, sweet straw berries, served with some great strawberry jam, coated in powered sugar. Had 2 links of sausage on the side, it’s heaven. Doesn’t even need syrup, ask for strawberry jam on side to keep crisp.