Mariscos Sinaloa

Cuisine: Mexican, Seafood

Mariscos Sinaloa is a Mexican and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped more than 18%.

1MCG photo

Scottsdale, AZ

The best Mexican food I've had in Arizona - ever!

The exterior is not calling out to this gringo to enter. However, once in I felt I was in restaurant in Mexico.
I ordered a ceviche appetizer which was enough for my wife and myself. I was great. Very much like I make at home and have had in Mexico.
My wife ordered a grilled shrimp dinner and I ordered a burrito pollo. they were both outstanding.
I just can’t say enough good about this place, as you can tell.
The staff was a little on the shy side but did a good job.

Authentic and very good.

Grilled shrimp dinner

Again, very good.

Burrito pollo

As good as I’ve ever had.

Mexican Seafood Online Ordering

Mariscos Sinaloa  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/09/2013 - A diner from Gilbert, AZ tried it.
  • 08/04/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 05/19/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/04/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/18/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
People found this by searching for: Solonia Marisco Tempe, Solorian Marisco On 48th Tempe, Mariscos Sinaloa Mesa Az, Mariscos Delivery Tempe Az, Mariscos Sinaloa Tempe, Mariscos Restaurant Near Me, Mariscos Sinaloa Tempe Menu, Mariscos Sinaloa Menu, and Marisco Sinaloa Menu Tempe.