Call 105 E Citrus Ave
Redlands, CA 92373-4741
Neighborhoods: South Redlands

Cuisine: Breakfast

Martha Green Eating Room is a Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

pinkstripes photo

pinkstripes

Redlands, CA
Martha Green Eating Room 4.0

Breakfast + Outstanding coffee

I finally went to this Redland’s institution for breakfast last Sunday at approximately 10 am. The restaurant was busy, but we were able to get seated right away. While we were eating, it got busier and people had to wait to get seated.

The service was a bit spotty. It took a while for the server to come take our order. In the meantime, the coffee was flowing. The coffee was very delicious. I might come back just for the coffee.

The food came out in a timely matter and was cooked perfectly and to order. I’m definitely going to come back for breakfast and would love to try it for lunch.

Breakfast Burrito

The breakfast burrito comes in a flour tortilla and comes with eggs, potatoes, cheese, your choice of meat, and salsa. I asked for the burrito with out meat and was offered a veggie substitute free-of-charge: avocado, spinach, broccoli. I requested the avocado. The burrito is a good size, but not too large. It comes cut in half which made it easy to only eat half and save the other half for later.

Martha Green Eating Room 1
June 29, 2012

My wife and I like this place. It's a neat little restaurant in downtown redlands. Good food and and a quaint, comfortable atmosphere.
Martha Green Eating Room 1.0
December 30, 2010

Worst experience ever...

Worst experience ever.....don't ever go there on a holiday weekend. Whoever runs this restaurant does not know how to prepare for a crowded weekend. They were under staffed and ran out of anything we wanted. We waited an hour for our food…
Martha Green Eating Room 2.0
September 29, 2010

Lunch, YES; breakfast, NO WAY!

I've had numerous pleasurable dining experiences at Martha Green's Eating Room, whether it be lunch or the rustic tea. However, this time I opted to take my grandmother for breakfast. As delicious as some of the items sounded, I was less…

Breakfast Downtown

Martha Green Eating Room  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/27/2013 - A diner from Redlands, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/18/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.
  • 11/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Martha Green Eating Room is located near the cities of Bryn Mawr and Mentone.
People found this by searching for: Martha Green Menu Redlands, Martha Green's Restaurant Phone # In Redlands, Ca., Martha Green's Redlands, Martha Greens Eating Room, Martha Green's Eating Room, Marthas Breakfast Restorante Redlands Ca., Martha Green Redlands, and Martha's Eating Room Redlands.