Call 106 W Clay St
Mebane, NC 27302-2437

Cuisine: Deli, Bakeries, Pizza

Martinho's Bakery & Deli is a Deli, Bakeries, and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Cheesecake is the best I have ever had. Love everything they make"
"Good food"
"Nice people. Amazing food. Relaxed atmosphere. Great spot. "
"Always has great food and great service! Would recommend to everyone!"
"Fast service. Awesome steak and cheese. Fries cooked to order always hot....love "
"Their food is amazing... and their ranch!!! Omg!"
"Everything made fresh"
Cons
"Not open on the weekends. "
"space"
"Nothing negative about this place. "
"No cons! Always fresh and delicious "
"Too small :)"
Comments
"Not open on Saturdays or Sundays . Not sure why. Guess business is so good during the week they don't have to be!"
"I love their food!"
pizzashoepie photo

pizzashoepie

Mebane, NC
Martinho's Bakery & Deli 4.0

Great food, but...

I have to knock off a star for the staff. The highschool girls that Martinho’s has working for them are just dripping with self-entitlement that make for horrid customer service. They don’t say excuse me, they don’t smile, and the way that they dress at times is reminiscent of Hooters’ girls. And none of them can be older than 18, so it’s bothersome.

I go there for the food, but I have learned to call in my order and pick it up instead of staying there. Those girls in there make it difficult to have a happy experience with sit-down dining. It’s a shame, because the Martinho’s are known around town for being the KINDEST people. I know it’s not their fault, or a reflection on them or their food. But seriously. Fire the high school brats and get some decent staff, because it is horrid going in there and getting catty responses when you ask a question of a ‘busy’ high school chick.

Martinho's Bakery & Deli 1
May 6, 2015

Everything there is good. My favorite is the lasagna, it is incredible and you must try the deserts especially the smores cheesecake. WOW!!!!
Martinho's Bakery & Deli 5.0
March 16, 2010

Incredible Baklava

I stopped in to check out the "bakery" part of the place and found baklava, my favorite dessert. I decided to buy a couple pieces so that my husband and I could share it. We sometimes (infrequently) make baklava from scratch and know…

Deli Bakeries Pizza

Martinho's Bakery & Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Martinho's Bakery & Deli is located near the cities of Miles.
People found this by searching for: Martinho's Bakery & Deli, Martinho's Mebane Nc Menu, Martinos Mebane, Martino's Restautant In Menane North Carolina, Martinos Mebane Nc, Martinho's Mebane Nc, and Martinho's Mebane.