269-388-8883

832 S Westnedge Ave ( )

Kalamazoo, MI 49008-1162

Neighborhoods: Vine

Description: Martini's Pizza is a Subs, Sandwiches, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Kalamazoo, Takeout, Good For Kids, Subs, Sandwiches, Italian, Delivery, American, Pizza, and Downtown
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Martini's Pizza

Reviews for Martini's Pizza

4.0

best pizza in town

probably the best in southwest michigan. the rest of the menu is italian themed and pretty awesome too. the walls are covered with local artists work and woodcarving and stained glass. live music forms a scene upstairs 3-4 nights a week

Pizza

3 hot toppings! artichoke hearts, pepperoni and sausage. as the menu says “At Martini’s you don’t need extra cheese.”

Add/Show Comments (3)

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

I have 4 girlfriends who have what we call Dinner Club. Once a month we go out to dinner, usually a different place each month. Last night we ended up at Martini’s,due to the planned place was closed. Martini’s isn’t my favorite place to start with but we decided to stay, ordered our food and one of the girls asked for a substitution since gorgonzola cheese makes her sick. The waitress said the “chef” makes up the dishes and if anything is substituted it changes the dish. Which certainly seemed like a pompous a$$ instead of pleasing his customers. Then when we called the manager/owner over to talk it over with him, he said he would take the waitress in the back and spank her for misspeaking. He was VERY patronizing and rude. We all got up to leave since it would be ridiculous to spend our money where we are treated so horribly. Then he proceeded to follow our friend out, yelling that she was a liar and he would stand behind his waitress 300%. Everyone in the place was looking over at him and how ridiculous he looked and acted. I have worked in all aspects of a restaurant, including management and am appalled at this behavior. I have never seen anything like it anywhere. And to top it off, the friend who he was yelling at is herself currently a manager of a restaurant. I will proceed to tell anyone and everyone not to waste their time and money here, especially since the food isn’t that good and way too expensive for what you get. Seriously, a grilled cheese for $8.75 and you get nothing with it? DON’T GO THERE!

Martini's Pizza

HORRIBLE SERVICE - DISCRIMINATION!

This restaurant had the worst customer service I have ever experienced. We were in Kalamazoo from town today to celebrate mother’s day with my parents, my daughters and their two babies. We called 30 minutes ahead to let Martini’s know we were on our way, and that we had 9 with two babies. They thanked us for the heads up. When we arrived the owner said they could not serve us. At first we thought he was kidding, but he kept saying no, we could not be there. He went on to say that they were short staffed due to a death, and that they would be closing. Noting that there were several staff and tables available, we asked if we could be 4 groups do 2, and the owner became angry and said no we couldn’t be served. There were a minimum of 8 empty tables in the dining area, and a large group just finishing their meal. As we were pulling away, we saw a couple being seated on the patio.
Trying to give this guy the benefit of doubt, we called later in the evening to see if they really closed. The owner answered the phone, and said “they were open til 11:00, and had room for a party of 10!”
I have never been treated so rudely at a restaurant in my life, and believe they were discriminating against the babies. I would never recommend the restaurant, and urge others to not waste their time or money there.

July 29, 2009

Good food, Bad service

Again, food is good, but thats it.

Martini's Pizza is located near the cities of Parchment.
People found this by searching for: Martinis Menu Kalamazoo, Martinis Restaurant Kalamazoo Menu, Martinis Kalamazoo Menu, Martinis Kalamazoo, Martinis Pizza Kalamazoo, Martinis Kalamazoo Specialty Pizzas, and Martini's Kalamazoo.

Hunan Garden Kalamazoo