Call 4345 W Market St
York, PA 17404-5937

Cuisine: American

Mary Jane's Restaurant is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Breakfast was awful! Save your money! I could not have been more disappointed! And when you are with 7 people who all feel the same way I think that speaks volumes!!!"
"None...this place is horrible and nausea is the word I would use to highlight my experience!!!!"
Cons
"Rude server, nasty food, burnt old coffee, rushed from the second we walked in, etc"
"Shut it down. .. nothing to salvage here, someone should notify the heath department before a guest gets really sick....its that bad."
Comments
"Go somewhere else! "
rainbowyork1 photo

rainbowyork1

York, PA
Mary Jane's Restaurant 2.0

Good Food, But I Don't Like the Politics

During the last presidential election, I found out that the owner of Mary Jane’s restaurant gave a lot of money to a right-wing candidate. I no longer go to the restaurant. Yes, to me the political is personal.

pccuda photo

pccuda

Mt Dora, FL
Mary Jane's Restaurant 3.0

Good Lunches

Service is fair, wait staff friendly. Burgers and soups are pretty good. Prices are reasonable.

Mushroom-Swiss Burger & Fries

Burger was above average. Fries were fair, and far between.

Mary Jane's Restaurant 4.0
May 20, 2011

Food is good.

Desserts are OMG! Chocolate cake with peanut butter icing. Chocolate cake with white icing and coconut. Lemon sponge pie. Apple pie. Just stop! The prices are really, really low. The service is very friendly. I never leave without…

Dine In Family Restaurant-Wide Menu American

Mary Jane's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mary Jane's Restaurant is located near the cities of North York, Grantley, West York, Shiloh, and Oak Ridge.
People found this by searching for: Mary Janes Restaurant, Mary Janes York Pa, Mary Jane's Restaurant/York, P, Mary Janes Nyc, Mary Jane's Restaurant York Pa, Mary Jane Restaurant, Mary Jane's Restaurant, and Mary Janes Restaurant York Pa.