Mary Mahoney's Old French House

4.2 rating over 1 review

228-374-0163

116 Rue Magnolia ( )

Biloxi, MS 39530

Description: Mary Mahoney's Old French House is a Seafood, American, and Cajun restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Seafood, American, Cajun, Creole, and French
  • 4 users want to eat at Mary Mahoney's Old French House

Reviews for Mary Mahoney's Old French House

Mary Mahoney's Old French House

3.0

Mary Mahoney's for group dining

We had a dinner here for about 35 people, which I did not organize. We were seated in a private little room, across from the main restaurant—actually a separate building attached to the group of buildings. I got there late, and my husband ordered for me—prime rib.

I must say the food was pretty good. We started out with gumbo, which was thick but tasty. The salad was only so-so. The blue cheese dressing on the limp lettuce was just okay. The prime rib was one of the tastiest that I have had in a while. The only problem is that when I asked for horseradish sauce, they brought me straight horseradish, which wasn’t so bad after I mixed it with the sour cream that was for my baked potato. The bread pudding was mushy—I like mine with a bit of a crust to it.

The service was excellent, I must say. Lots of attention paid to us. The people who served us were very nice and accommodating.

I would definitely recommend Mary Mahoney’s to people coming to Biloxi who just are not satisfied to eat casino buffets.

Mary Mahoney's Old French House is located near the cities of Kessler Air Force Base and Diberville.
People found this by searching for: Mary Mahoney's Restaurant Biloxi Ms, Mary Mahoney Restaurant, Mary Mahoney Biloxi, Mary Mahoney's Biloxi Menu, Mary Mahoney's Menu, Mary Mahoney's Biloxi Ms Menu, and Mary Mahoney's Biloxi Ms.

Featured in Biloxi

Link to Mary Mahoney's Old French House

Mary Mahoney's Old French House  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "The service and the food were excellent!"
Cons
  •  "N/a"