Mary Mahoney's Old French House

4.2 rating over 1 review
116 Rue Magnolia
Biloxi, MS 39530

Cuisine: Seafood, American, Cajun

Mary Mahoney's Old French House is a Seafood, American, and Cajun restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The service and the food were excellent!"
Cons
"N/a"
RosieBee photo

RosieBee

New Orleans, LA
Mary Mahoney's Old French House 3.0

Mary Mahoney's for group dining

We had a dinner here for about 35 people, which I did not organize. We were seated in a private little room, across from the main restaurant—actually a separate building attached to the group of buildings. I got there late, and my husband ordered for me—prime rib.

I must say the food was pretty good. We started out with gumbo, which was thick but tasty. The salad was only so-so. The blue cheese dressing on the limp lettuce was just okay. The prime rib was one of the tastiest that I have had in a while. The only problem is that when I asked for horseradish sauce, they brought me straight horseradish, which wasn’t so bad after I mixed it with the sour cream that was for my baked potato. The bread pudding was mushy—I like mine with a bit of a crust to it.

The service was excellent, I must say. Lots of attention paid to us. The people who served us were very nice and accommodating.

I would definitely recommend Mary Mahoney’s to people coming to Biloxi who just are not satisfied to eat casino buffets.

Seafood American Cajun

Mary Mahoney's Old French House  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/21/2013 - A diner from Biloxi, MS tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The service and the food were excellent!'
    Cons: 'N/a'
  • 10/29/2013 - A diner from Baton Rouge, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/11/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 07/30/2015 - A diner from Jefferson City, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Mary Mahoney's Old French House is located near the cities of Kessler Air Force Base and Diberville.
People found this by searching for: Mary Mahoney's Biloxi Menu, Mary Mahoney's Biloxi Ms Menu, Mary Mahoney's Menu, Mary Mahoney's Biloxi Ms, Mary Mahoney Revoews, Mary Mahoney Biloxi, Mary Mahoney's Biloxi, and Mary Mahoney Restaurant.