Call 3401 Preston Rd, Ste 1
(Between Gaylord Pky and Warren Pky)
Frisco, TX 75034-9450

Cuisine: American

Mash'd is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Good food and service. A bit noisy for conversation."
minkgirl photo

minkgirl

Prosper, TX
Mash'd 5.0

Fabulous!!!

This was my second visit. I remembered how good the avocado bomb was the last time, so I ordered that again. It was truly delicious. My oldest daughter was with me and she always gets an appetizer. So, she ordered the legit avocado for us to share. It was very good. It came with chips. My only complaint was that it did not have enough chips and I didn’t ask the waiter for more chips. After the appetizer, my avocado bomb was great, but boy what a lot of avocado for one night. I also got the cheeseburger which was also very good. My daughter ordered the K & Q salad which was baby kale, quinoa, grapes, grilled apples, feta, citrus zest, pistachios, scratch agave and a mint vinagrette. It was also delicous. They have a lovely patio and that is where we sat. It became chilly, but our waiter brought us a heater which was great for my daughter. Our waiter, Casey, gave us excellent service. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Avocado Bomb large

Very Tasty!!!

Mash'd 3.0
American OpenTable Reservations

From OpenTable:

Mash’d is an original American concept featuring a scratch kitchen with playful Cajun and regional influences, set in a high energy interactive atmosphere perfect for sports & life, serving hand constructed moonshine infused cocktails, and an extensive beer and wine program.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Mash'd  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Mashed Frisco Tx, Mashed Frisco Texas, Mashed Frisco, Mash'd Restaurant, Mash'd Frisco, Mash'd Frisco Tx, Mashed Restaurant Frisco Tx, and Mash'd Restaurant Frisco Tx.