214-618-9440

3401 Preston Rd, Ste 1 ( Between Gaylord Pky and Warren Pky )

Frisco, TX 75034-9450

Description: Mash'd is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: American, OpenTable, and Reservations
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Mash'd

From OpenTable:

Mash’d is an original American concept featuring a scratch kitchen with playful Cajun and regional influences, set in a high energy interactive atmosphere perfect for sports & life, serving hand constructed moonshine infused cocktails, and an extensive beer and wine program.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Mash'd

Fabulous!!!

This was my second visit. I remembered how good the avocado bomb was the last time, so I ordered that again. It was truly delicious. My oldest daughter was with me and she always gets an appetizer. So, she ordered the legit avocado for us to share. It was very good. It came with chips. My only complaint was that it did not have enough chips and I didn’t ask the waiter for more chips. After the appetizer, my avocado bomb was great, but boy what a lot of avocado for one night. I also got the cheeseburger which was also very good. My daughter ordered the K & Q salad which was baby kale, quinoa, grapes, grilled apples, feta, citrus zest, pistachios, scratch agave and a mint vinagrette. It was also delicous. They have a lovely patio and that is where we sat. It became chilly, but our waiter brought us a heater which was great for my daughter. Our waiter, Casey, gave us excellent service. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Avocado Bomb large