Masters Restaurant

5.0 rating over 1 review

248-588-0915

1775 E 13 Mile Rd ( )

Madison Heights, MI 48071

Description: Masters Restaurant is a American, Wines, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: American, Takeout, Good For Kids, Perch, Madison Heights, Service, Wines, Steak, Steakhouse, and Seafood
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Masters Restaurant
  • 1 user wants to eat at Masters Restaurant

Reviews for Masters Restaurant

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by Kelly61

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Masters Restaurant

A Hole in One - Great Service/Food

Every Friday I try to treat my mom to dinner at a different restaurant around town. Tonight it was a hole-in-one at The Masters.

The service was outstanding. I loved the decor with the upstairs dining having an open view of the downstairs dining area. I loved the old-school service elevator that mom could use to relieve her bad knees. The wood shutters and big round windows were gorgeous.

Mom ordered the lake perch which was fresh and delicious. Mom likes sweet, red wine, which wasn’t on the menu to the waiter prepared delicious sangria for her to enjoy. For my wine selection I chose Oberon (Napa Valley) Cabernet Sauvignon, it was smooth and rich served in a large wine glass.

For dessert we had a slice of carrot cake along with a cup of coffee. I always worry about ordering coffee late in the day as it is usually the coffee left sitting in the pot of an hour or so but my cup of coffee was hot, and fresh. The carrot cake was moist and full of flavor.

Porterhouse Steak

This porterhouse steak was very flavorful, juicy and tender. The meal was served with a cup of soup and in my case I ordered a baked potato. The steak was sliced rather thin but an overall great value for the money.

Masters Restaurant is located near the cities of Hazel Park, Royal Oak, Pleasant Ridge, and Ferndale.
People found this by searching for: Masters Restaurnt, Masters Restaurant Mi, The Masters Restaurant Madison Heights, The Masters Restaurant, Masters Restruant In Mi, Masters Restaurant Madison Heights Mi, Masters Restaurant, The Masters Restaurant In Madison Heights, and The Master Restaurant In Madison Heights.

Link to Masters Restaurant

Masters Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  83%