Mastro's Steakhouse

Neighborhoods: Beverly Hills
Cuisine: Steakhouse, American, Steak

Mastro's Steakhouse is a Steakhouse, American, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

krynsky photo

Chatsworth, CA

Best Steak in LA

I usually reserve eating here with a group of friends for special occasions. I’ve eaten here several times and my mouth usually starts to salivate in the morning in preparation. I’ve eaten at most of what are considered the best steak houses in LA but none seem to be as good as Mastro’s. To top that off they offer a great atmosphere that adds to the dining experience. They offer several private rooms including one in their wine cellar which I was lucky enough to enjoy when a friend decided to reserve it for his 40th birthday.

They have two floors. The bottom is a quieter more intimate setting while upstairs they have a piano bar that attracts a more spirited crowd. You can also do quite a bit of stargazing here as many celebrities frequent this eatery.

If you are a meat lover and want to experience a great atmosphere I highly recommend you make a trip out to Mastro’s

Bone In Kansas City Strip

Amazing flavor but you better come hungry for this one.

FoodCritc23 photo

Best in BH

Mastro’s is the best restaurant I have stepped foot in. It combines class (Sinatra style) with incredible dishes. Everything cut of steak is awesome and the sides are spectactular. Service is outstanding and unmatched.

Extra comment: Best place to celebrate something special or entertain a business meeting.

neleh photo

Sun Valley, CA

I went here for my company's holiday dinner...

I went here for my company’s holiday dinner and it was my first time. We had a private room reserved upstairs, which also was the wine cellar. The upstairs is lively and the atmosphere is great.
We had the famous Mickey Vegas as our waiter. I say famous because my co-worker told me he’s been mentioned on, etc as THE waiter to have. We all had a few cocktails before dinner. Mickey was very knowledgable about the menu and the wine list.
My co-worker and I shared a dozen oysters, which were delicious. I had the bone-in filet mignon, which I was told is more flavorful than the filet without the bone. I’ve had better filets at other steakhouses. But, what made Mastro’s so amazing was their lobster mashed potatoes! It’s not on the menu, but they do have it…

and it’s AMAZING!!

The chocolate sin cake was so rich, almost TOO rich. But, the vanilla bean ice cream that came with it had to have been the best vanilla bean ice cream I’ve ever had.

The staff at Mastro’s were all very friendly and personable. Overall, it was a lovely and memorable experience at Mastro’s.

ca_ccarr photo

Northridge, CA

Hottest plate in town

The steaks here are amazing. This is one of the pricier restaurants in town but it was very enjoyable (maybe cuz I wasn’t paying the bill!). The petite filet that I had was cooked to perfection and still comes on a plate straight out of the oven and therefore can’t be touched for some time. It seems odd to me plus I don’t understand the voodoo that makes it not get overcooked. Eat fast? The mashed potatoes were also to die for. Loved the ambiance even if it was a little loud. Service impeccable. Would go back—who wants to take me?

Petite Filet

Delicious, tender and cooked to perfection. Who could ask for more?

Hotpot Steakhouse in Beverly Hills

The ambiance is wonderful as you go upstairs to the piano bar lounge. There’s always a great crowd of older people. Some are young and attractive too. I ordered a petit steak once and it was very tough. So, I let the manager know and he comped me because it was 10:45 and the kitchen was closing, he offered dessert. I will come back again just because service was top notch and try a better steak that is tender!

Petite Filet

The steak was too well done for me, but I will try something that is more to my liking next time! I came around closing so was unable to get another order, but management is the best!

SoCalPastryChef photo

Torrance, CA

Great atmosphere and food.

Overall the food, service and atmosphere is wonderful. The ribeye was wonderful, but the LOBSTER MASHED POTATOES is what has left a lasting impression. I recommend this dish over all others (including the butter cake that EVERYONE seems to like). The price tag for the tatters is high, but worth it – trust me!

ribeye chop "chef's cut"

Great cut and presentation. I wished that it was seasoned more (my opinion).

johnj1 photo

Best steakhouse in LA!

I’ve eaten at a lot of steak houses and this has to be my favorite. Service is top notch. The goto if it’s your first time is the bone in filet. You can then try the rib eye on your second visit. Yes you will be frequenting here after you’ve tried it.

There are 3 floors and each with its own vibe. First floor is your traditional steakhouse feel. Second floor is more lively with someone behind the piano with a nice large bar in the center of the room. The Penthouse is more for 20 somethings with a DJ spinning and they serve some sushi rolls.

Bone In Filet

The can’t go wrong cut of steak here.

the cheescake is better than their filet mignon. so is th...

the cheescake is better than their filet mignon. so is their prime rib.

Steakhouse American Steak

Burbank, CA

Irvine, CA

Chicago, IL

Mastro's Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/15/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/03/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
Mastro's Steakhouse is located near the cities of London, Century City, Beverly Hills Ca, Mound, and Little Ethiopia.
People found this by searching for: Mastro's Beverly Hills Menu, Mastro's Steakhouse Menu, Mastrosbeverlyhillsmenu, Mastro's Steakhouse Beverly Hills Menu, Mastros Beverly Hills Menu, Mastro's Menu Beverly Hills, Mastro's Menu, Price Food Mastros Steakhouse Beverly Hills Ca, and Mastro's Steakhouse Bh 0099.