Max & Erma's

7085 Engle Rd
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130

Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Burgers

Pros
"Just loved the food "
"Food was great, at reasonable price and we came on free cookie wednesday...yum.Our server Alesha was very friendly , attentative and knowledgeable of all items ."
Cons
"The Host seemed very distracted"
Comments
"Would like coupons "
Max & Erma's 4.0
August 9, 2002

excellent

very good service the food was very good. I will come back again.
Max & Erma's 4.0
July 16, 2002

Best Ribs I've Ever Eaten!

They have the best ribs I've ever eaten! And the mashed potatoes were great too. I loved the decor of this restaurant. They even had an open ice cream bar, which was delicious! The only problem I found with Max & Erma's was that it was…

American Sandwiches Burgers

Max & Erma's  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/09/2013 - A diner from Twinsburg, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food was great, at reasonable price and we came on free cookie wednesday...yum.Our server Alesha was very friendly , attentative and knowledgeable of all items .'
    Cons: 'The Host seemed very distracted'
  • 12/17/2013 - A diner from Cleveland, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Just loved the food '
    Comments: 'Would like coupons '
Max & Erma's is located near the cities of Middleburg Hts, Berea, Brook Park, and Parma Heights.
People found this by searching for: Max And Ermas Berea, Max And Ermas Middleburg Heights Ohio, Max And Ermas Middleburg Heights, Max And Erma's Menus Restaurant/Middleburg Heights Oh, Max And Ermmas Restaurant In Middleburgh Heights, Max And Ermas Middleburg Heights Magician, Max Erma Strongsville Ohio, and Max And Erma's Middleburg Heights.