843-393-9181

1765 Harry Byrd Hwy ( )

Darlington, SC 29532

Description: Mayflower Seafood Restaurant is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: nothing yet.
  • 157 dishes entered by diners at Mayflower Seafood Restaurant

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 100%
Pros

• "Fresh cooked when you order food"

Reviews for Mayflower Seafood Restaurant

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by GBC

The Worst Food Ever!

My husband and I ate at Mayflower 12/29/14 first time and I was the worst food ever! I had flounder and when it came out the pieces were very large and it still had that (SAND PAPER SKIN) on itand it was GROSS! I would not eat it and made them take it back because that it Not the way flounder is served. They brought me popcorn shrimp out and what they did was dump off the fish and fries and piled on a order of mostly COLD shrimp that were already cooked, Not freshly cooked ,old shrimp and 4 fries and No silverware! I did not eat this nasty mess either. My poor husband ordered shrimp and whiting and his fish looked exactly like mine with the Black sand paper skin that was greasy and nasty. We were never asked the two times that the waitress came to our table how it was after they brought out the cold shrimp. My husband only picked at his ans eat a few fries and shrimp. When we went to pay the bill the person at the register was paying with oney that was spread out by the register and took her time to wait on us finally she did and asked how was our food and I told her it was the worst food I ever had!! Do Not waist your money!!!!!

GBC

I was at this restaurant today and I feel like I was discriminated against. I feel like because I was an African American the older White waitress waited on all the white customers around us first and we had been there for fifteen mins. before the other people arrived. Please stop going to this restaurant and let them know that there food is not worth treatment you recieve at this place. Talk with the manager, all he thought we wanted was free food. I told him I will pay for my own food, I just wanted to be treated farely. I said I would take my food to go, went to pay for it, it wasn’t what I had ordered. So that showed me that no one including the manager really cared if my service was substandard.I enjoyed Mayflower food when I lived in North Carolina becaused they served their food without RACISM!!!!!!!!!

People found this by searching for: Mayflower Seafood Restaurant Darlington Sc Menu, Mayflower Restaurant, Mayflower Restaurant Darlington Sc, Mayflower Seafood Hartsville Sc Phone Nimber, Mayflower Darlington Sc, Mayflower Seafood Restaurant, Mayflower Restaurant Darlington Sc Menu, and Mayflower Darlington Sc Menu.

Missy's Cafe