Mayflower Seafood Restaurant

1.0 rating over 1 review

843-393-9181

1765 Harry Byrd Hwy ( )

Darlington, SC 29532

Description: Mayflower Seafood Restaurant is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: nothing yet.
  • 157 dishes entered by diners at Mayflower Seafood Restaurant

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 100%
Pros

• "Fresh cooked when you order food"

Reviews for Mayflower Seafood Restaurant

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by GBC
Mayflower Seafood Restaurant

GBC

I was at this restaurant today and I feel like I was discriminated against. I feel like because I was an African American the older White waitress waited on all the white customers around us first and we had been there for fifteen mins. before the other people arrived. Please stop going to this restaurant and let them know that there food is not worth treatment you recieve at this place. Talk with the manager, all he thought we wanted was free food. I told him I will pay for my own food, I just wanted to be treated farely. I said I would take my food to go, went to pay for it, it wasn’t what I had ordered. So that showed me that no one including the manager really cared if my service was substandard.I enjoyed Mayflower food when I lived in North Carolina becaused they served their food without RACISM!!!!!!!!!

People found this by searching for: The Mayflower In Darliton Sc, Mayflower Darlington Sc Menu, Mayflower Food In Darlington, Mayflower Restaurant Darlington Sc, Mayflower Seafood Restaurant Darlington Sc Menu, Mayflower Darlington Sc, Mayflower Restaurant, and Mayflower Restaurant Darlington Sc Menu.

Missy's Cafe