Mayflower Seafood Restaurant

1.0 rating over 1 review

864-281-9977

50 Fisherman Ln ( )

Greenville, SC 29615

Description: Mayflower Seafood Restaurant is a Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Seafood
  • 157 dishes entered by diners at Mayflower Seafood Restaurant

Reviews for Mayflower Seafood Restaurant

Mayflower Seafood Restaurant

Worst Restaurant In Greenville, NC

My family and I went to the Mayflower tonight for the first and LAST time. It sucked! The food is bland and it took probably 40 minutes to get our food! I ordered steamed vegetables and they didnt come until I finally asked for them after I ate all my dinner! Waitress sucked! I agree with what a previous poster said, Long John Silvers is much better. If I want Seafood again I will go to Red Lobster. Oh and the cole slaw was terrible! It was mooshy and almost yellow in color. Oh and it wasnt cold. We did complain to the manager/owner and she felt bad. She was very nice but we still wont be back.

Mayflower Seafood Restaurant is located near the cities of Sans Souci and Wade Hampton.
People found this by searching for: Mayflower Restaurant Greenville Nc, Mayflower Menu, Mayflower Menu Greenville Nc, Mayflower Restaurant Menu Greenville Nc, Mayflower Seafood Restaurant Greenville Nc, Mayflower Greenville Nc, Mayflower Seafood Greenville Nc, and Mayflower Seafood Restaurant Menu Greenville.

Link to Mayflower Seafood Restaurant

Mayflower Seafood Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  96%  Food:  95%  Service:  87%  Ambiance:  93%
Pros
  •  "I experienced a great time"
  •  "great food and service great food and service"
  •  "Prices "
  •  "Good deal on crab legs!! So yummy!!"
Cons
  •  "Seating "
  •  "Less crumbs in your plate n fry a lil longer "
  •  "Nothing!"
Comments
  •  "great family restaurant"