803-325-1552

2124 Celanese Rd ( )

Rock Hill, SC 29732-1306

Description: Mayflower Seafood Restaurant is a Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Mayflower Seafood, Seafood, Good For Kids, and Takeout
  • 157 dishes entered by diners at Mayflower Seafood Restaurant

Reviews for Mayflower Seafood Restaurant

• 4 reviews
  • First reviewed by Orly

Best Food!!

We have been going to Mayflower for the 10 years that my family has lived here. I myself am not a huge seafood lover but they have the best chicken fingers I have ever had. My sons love the Fried Baby Shrimp, and my wife is a huge fan of the Perch. My one complaint is they give so much food on a plate. There is no way anyone could eat it all. I have no idea how they stay in business giving away as much food as they do for the prices they charge. By far the best family restaurant in Rock Hill, great food, great prices. The service is awesome too.

2.0

Manager/Owner Difficult

Be careful when ordering the oysters. They will be fried beyond recognition if you do not request them to be lightly fried. The same with all. I told the manager and he really did not seem to care at all.

Mayflower Seafood Restaurant

Terrible Manager Very Unprofessional!!

My whole family got sick after eating the food and I missed two days of work. The manager was very unprofessional and lacks in customer service skills. I have been a regular customer for over 2 years, eating there at least once a month. The food was acceptable, but not the best. In this case, the manager asked me to bring in the uneaten food, which I did, and his reply was, “there’s nothing I can do.” I politely asked for a refund and he declined to offer any refund what so ever. He lost a regular customer’s business over $23.00.

April 3, 2011

Never again!

Never again. Manager was too busy to talk to us about never serving us our dinner. Charged us for salad even though they did not have our dinners.

People found this by searching for: Mayflower Rock Hill Sc, Mayflower Seafood Restaurant Menu, Mayflower Seafood Rock Hill Sc, Mayflower Restaurant Rock Hill Sc, Mayflower Seafood Restaurant Rock Hill Sc Menu, Mayflower Restaurant, Mayflower Seafood Restaurant Rock Hill Sc, and Mayflower Menu Rock Hill Sc.

Nearby Restaurants

Link to Mayflower Seafood Restaurant

Mayflower Seafood Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  96%  Food:  100%  Service:  94%  Ambiance:  81%
Pros
  •  "Fast service good food"
  •  "Fast service"
  •  "Fast service and a large amount for tye money. "
Cons
  •  "Shouldn't reuse left over baked potato. The public can tell the difference"
  •  "check out line needs to be faster"
  •  "Loud"
Comments
  •  "None"