253-863-2900

9902 219th Avenue Ct E ( )

Bonney Lake, WA 98390-3726

Description: Mazatlan Restaurant is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Mexican
  • 6 dishes entered by diners at Mazatlan Restaurant

Reviews for Mazatlan Restaurant

• 4 reviews
  • First reviewed by JOSIE
Mazatlan Restaurant

Don't waste your money on carry-out here

I ordered a chicken quesadilla (carry-out) and I had a underwhelming experience. The quesadilla was terrible and when I called to ask about a refund, the woman who answered told me “we don’t do that and I needed to bring the food back.” I asked to speak with the manager and I was told the manager was too busy.

Don’t waste your money on carry-out here. If you’re not satisfied you’ll be kicked to the curb like I was.

Chicken Quesadilla

Mazatlan Restaurant

Food was OK and service was less than aweful.

Not one to talk negative but this was the worst service I’ve ever had. Been here multiple times and it’s always been mediocre, tonight was different. We spent 1 hour and 15 minutes before I had to ask the owner if we could order food. finally we received our food then 2 hours in we had to grab our own boxes. Asked the bar tender if we could get our checks. Once received I asked to talk to the owner again. Explained we had been there for 2 hours and just received our checks, only received 2 rounds of drinks, and NEVER received an apology or even to let us know the food was coming. After explaining to the owner, he says “what do you want me to do about it”? Done, will never step foot in Mazatlan again. To top it off, we were there for a buddy’s birthday and asked for one of their Happy Birthday songs, never saw it.

Carne Asada

Steak was chewy and not very flavorful.

2.0

Used to be good at one time.

I went there for a special date with my husband and in the past this was a nice place to eat. Not amazing but nice.

To start out I will say that the decor and atmosphere at this location is really nice with a kind of grand appearance and broke up into smaller sections for dining which keeps the size of the overall restaurant from being overwhelming.

But you can put a fancy dress on an ugly women and it wont change the fact that she is ugly. The service was ok. Nothing to write about either way but the food was awful. Mexican food should be fun and exciting with lots of flavor but what we got basically tasted like plain unseasoned refried beans smothered in cheese and unseasoned beef cooked in bulk. The only word to describe the whole meal was Bland. Even the salsa tasted like it came out of a jar.

I am not sure what happened (new manager or new cook or just an overall degradation in quality) but I will probably not be returning.

BEEF CHIMICHANGAS

Completely flavorless It tasted like someone had just thrown some beef in a put and simmered it in water there was not even enough salt, The beans tasted flavorless and cheap. In the whole plate I would say the item with the most flavor was the sour cream.

Great, authentic mexican food

I have eaten most dishes at Mazatlan in Bonney Lake and have been happy with all of them. My favorite is the Carne Asada. The food is flavorful, the owner and staff are wonderful, the restaurant is clean, open and the service is always above expectation. I have tried other Mazatlan restaurants, and this one is by far the best!!

Carne Asada

As above stated, this is only one of the many dishes I have tried, but it stands as my favorite. The steak is fork-tender, veggies cooked just right. I get it with corn tortillas and sides of pico de gallo and fried jalapenos for a wonderful dinner that I cannot ever finish, but always take leftovers home with me if my husband and/or sons don’t eat it first!

Mazatlan Restaurant is located near the cities of Sumner.
People found this by searching for: Mazatlan Restaurant Bonney Lake Menu, Mazatlan Restaurants Bonney Lake Wa, Mazatlan Restaurant Bonney Lake, Mazatlan Bonney Lake Menu, Mazatlan Bonney Lake, Mazatlan Restaurant In Bonney Lake Wa, and Mexican Restaurant Bonney Lake Wa.

Featured in Bonney Lake

Nearby Restaurants

Link to Mazatlan Restaurant

Mazatlan Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%