228-435-5001

695 Beach Blvd ( )

Biloxi, MS 39530

Description: McElroy's Harbor House Seafood Restaurant is a Seafood, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Seafood, Seafood Biloxi, Dinner, Breakfast, and Lunch
  • 1 dish entered by diners at McElroy's Harbor House Seafood Restaurant
  • 1 user wants to eat at McElroy's Harbor House Seafood Restaurant

Reviews for McElroy's Harbor House Seafood Restaurant

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by hm7380

Don't waste your money

Waitress smelled of alcohol…slow inattentive service. Food was average at best and very overpriced.

McElroy's Harbor House Seafood Restaurant

Overpriced, with worst service ever

I was EXTREMELY disappointed in this restaurant… I went there for the first time after reading all the rave reviews when my mother in law came into town… needless to say, we were quite embarassed at not only the food quality, but the service as well. Our server was completely unattentive and the food was VERY overpriced. I ordered the shrimp creole, which turned out to be the smallest salad shrimp I’ve ever seen, mixed into a sauce that appeared to be a can of diced tomatos, over rice. The side salad was the best part of the meal.
If you’re looking for a good (and LESS EXPENSIVE) meal, go to the Beau Rivage buffet. We spent less there than at McElroy’s, and the food was phenomenally better.
I (and my family) give this place 8 thumbs down.

Shrimp Creole

I (and my family) give this place 8 thumbs down.

McElroy's Harbor House Seafood Restaurant is located near the cities of Kessler Air Force Base and Diberville.
People found this by searching for: Mcelroy's Biloxi Ms, Mcelroy's Seafood Biloxi Ms, Mcelroys Biloxi, Mcelroy's Harbor House Restaurant, Mcelroy's Biloxi, Mcelroy's Harbor House Seafood Restaurant, Mcelroy's Biloxi Menu, and Mcelroy's Harbor House.

Featured in Biloxi

Link to McElroy's Harbor House Seafood Restaurant

McElroy's Harbor House Seafood Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  85%  Food:  95%  Service:  94%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "$7 for a cup of gumbo with no seafood. Only tough okra in it. Really terrible. Been going for years will not go back."
  •  "Crab claws"
  •  "Everything was top notch!"
  •  "Food"
  •  " Very good food at a reasonable price. Great service."
Cons
  •  "Price"
Comments
  •  "No"