Me-N-Ed-S

Fresno, CA 93706

Neighborhoods: Tower District
Cuisine: Pizza, American

Overall
Pros
"Every single time I have gone there, I ask for them to make me a calzone without tomatoes or onions n every single time they put tomatoes and onions in it. Ridiculous. This time they even put pineapple. I cannot stand these ignorant people who can't take "
"Real good"

Pizza Delivery American

Me-N-Ed-S  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/06/2013 - A diner from Dublin, CA tried it.
  • 09/28/2013 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Real good'
  • 12/06/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/26/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.
  • 02/21/2015 - A diner from Anaheim, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Every single time I have gone there, I ask for them to make me a calzone without tomatoes or onions n every single time they put tomatoes and onions in it. Ridiculous. This time they even put pineapple. I cannot stand these ignorant people who can't take '
  • 04/04/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.
  • 07/26/2015 - A diner from Oakland, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
Me-N-Ed-S is located near the cities of Fresno High, Fresno High, and Duncan.
People found this by searching for: Me N Eds Tower District, Me N Eds Tower Fresno, Me N Eds Fresno Tower, Me N Eds Fresno Tower District Menu, Me&Eds Pizza In Tower District, Fresno, Me And Eds Tower District, and Me N Eds Tower.