Meet ME On Main

860-742-5835

1265 Main St ( )

Coventry, CT 06238

Description: Meet ME On Main is a Breakfast and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Tourist, Breakfast, and American

Reviews for Meet ME On Main

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by robroy8
Meet ME On Main

If Nathan Hale ever ate here; he would have hung himself.

This breakfast/lunch is located across the street from the famous Bidwell Tavern in Coventry. They would rather take advantage of tourists instead of satisfying repeat customers.

We spent $26 for breakfast for two, & we were still hungry when we left. POOR SERVICE: I waited 15 minutes to get my coffee. I had to beg 3 times for it. It came only when my breakfast arrived.

SMALL PORTIONS: My omelet was the size of a small pancake folded over in half. A few gulps and it was gone. TOO EXPENSIVE: Everything was overly-priced. If you wanted home fries you had to pay extra. The coffee is extra. Most things are extra.

DISCOURTEOUS: The waitress agreed to substitute veggies in my omelet instead of cheese, but when the bill came she charged me an extra $3.

MISLEADING ADVERTISING: The menu said “Fruit” was included. What appeared was a small strawberry sliced and fanned, and a tiny slice of melon. This was merely a garnish and not the serving of fruit I expected. I felt cheated.

HAUTE CUISINE: I don’t think so. There was nothing that justified charging a premium. No ambiance, no special ingredients, no special skills in preparation. ALTERNATIVES: There are plenty of other restaurants that offer courteous service, and great food at fair prices.

May 27, 2012

Meet Me On Main Coventry Conn is

Meet Me On Main Coventry Conn is birthplace to Nathan Hale, patriot spy hero of the American Revolution. If Hale ever ate at this restaurant; he would have hung himself. This breakfast/lunch is located across the street from the famous…

Meet ME On Main is located near the cities of Mansfield Depot, Storrs, Andover, Columbia, and South Coventry.
People found this by searching for: Meet Me On Main Coventry, Meetmeonmain, Meet Me On Main Coventry Ct Menu, Meetme On Main Coventry Ct Menu, Meet Me On Main Coventry Menu, Meetmeonmaincoventry, Meet Me On Main Coventry Ct, Main St Coventry Restaurants, and Meet Me On Main Restaurant Menu, Coventry Ct.

Featured in Coventry