Mei Asian Bistro

Cuisine: Chinese, Buffet, Seafood

Mei Asian Bistro is a Chinese, Buffet, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

gillnurse photo

Norman Park, GA

Well. Our family of three ate for $43.05. Buffet style. The kimchi was way sour. Our family visits chinese buffets regularly. This buffet was not very good. A few things were good.(the green beans..potatoes) The rice noodles tasted like Ramen. Rice was dry. No refills were brought. And while I paid the waitress stared at my ticket as I wrote the tip. :( I tipped four dollars = 47.05. I felt pressured. I’m a nice person so yeah I tipped.

I personally ate
Green beans-ok
fruit-not cold. pineapple gross
rice-way to dry-not fresh
rice noodles-tasted like ramen-not good

OrlandoLocal photo

Orlando, FL

My boyfriend and I decided to drive down I Drive for dinner, and decided on Mei Asian Bistro. It had the typical fake atmosphere with the employees (family members) dressed in fake costumes. The buffet itself was horrible, food was cold, and had obviously been sitting out for quite a while. The selection was not great. The real kicker was when the bill arrived. with tax and drinks 32.90 for 2 people. Outrageous!!! For that price we could have eaten at a niceer restaurant like Kobe, or other nice Chinese restaurants near by. This place is a joke, and I would not recommend it to anyone visiting the area, or even locals looking for something different.

Chinese Buffet Seafood

Mei Asian Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Mei Asian Bistro Orlando, Mei Asian Bistro Super Buffet, Me!Asianbistrosuperbuffet, Orlando, Mei Asian Bistro Super Buffet Orlando, Mei Asian Bistro Buffet, Mei Asian Bistro, Mei Asian Bistro Orlando Fl, and Mei Asian China Buffet.