Melaque Mexican Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

aldk photo

Spanaway, WA

Taco Time down street instead

Can’t get orders right. Had to pay money just to get home and drive it back because I got refried beans instead of whole. Ordered at 8, I’ll be done getting my refund and home by 10:30. Don’t get to eat tonight. Manager thought I’d waste this much time to get a refund and lie about it; I just HAD to drive this pig swill back.

In retrospect, it probably worked out best. It was cold, obviously from a can and not fresh.

Taco Time uses fresh food, has a drive through and costs less. Wow. Don’t waste your time here, go somewhere else.

Oh, I should mention they DID offer a free me a free meal, but I refused. After seeing what they sell and actually getting a refund and not having to eat it too seems to be the better deal.

taco, 2 enchilada, tamale

Obviously not fresh. Didn’t have to eat it, got a refund instead. How’s that for a review?

Mexican Dinner Lunch

Melaque Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Melaque Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Sumner.
People found this by searching for: Melaque Mexican Restaurant, Melaque, Melaque Mexican Food, Puyallup Mexican Restaurants, Melaques Mexican Restaurant, Mexican Resteraunts At 112th And Canyon Rd, Melaque Puyallup, and Melaque Restuarants.