Call 9 Hastings St
Mendon, MA 01756

MENDON GREENHOUSE is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Sat outside...nice selection on menu"
Cons
nono photo

nono

Hopedale, MA
MENDON GREENHOUSE 2.0

Tried it again and it was not good

The food took forever – once we got it, it was not all that great, had soup which was fair, chicken wings which the other lady and I only ate 3 out of the 6 on our respective plates – The men in the party had the steak tips and there were only 4 of them and the orders got mixed up – It was just very disappointing – good place for a beer/cocktail and an appetizer but other than that, don’t waste your money.

onion soup

MENDON GREENHOUSE 4.0
January 19, 2008

Knowledgeable

Mendon Greenhouse has a very knowledgeable staff. All of our new bushes died the first year in our new house and they replaced them all for free with no hassle and gave us great advice. They have a great variety of plants and bushes to…
MENDON GREENHOUSE 5.0
May 26, 2007

Cute place

I love this place -- lots and lots to choose from, very friendly staff and a cute kitty too! Lots indoors, in their greenhouse and outside. This is the only place I'll buy my plants!

MENDON GREENHOUSE  Restaurant Reviews

MENDON GREENHOUSE is located near the cities of Hopedale and Milford.
People found this by searching for: Greenhouse Restaurant Mendon Ma, The Greenhouse Mendon Ma Menu, The Greenhouse Mendon Ma, Mendon Greenhouse Restaurant, Greenhouse Restaurant Mendon, The Greenhouse Restaurant Mendon Ma, The Greenhouse Restaraunt. Mendon, Greenhouse Mendon Ma, and Greenhouse Restaurant Bellingham Ma. Menu.