724-449-9720

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by Igorr

4.0

Great food, nice price

Wings and large pizza deal is always a nice combo. The price for that is around 12-13. My friend and I get a large pizza and 18 wings and we have a great meal for the game and it totally feeds both of us. The gyros are pretty good too, but sometimes the shell is hard. Great food about 99% of the time. Owned by a true italian,which is nice for a pizza shop.

The only negative is the service. When you call you get a pretty non-polite to the point rushed guy. Not all that helpful or nice, but hey I dont call to chat I call to get food. I always pick up to avoid having to pay a tip!

Awesome Pizza

This is our favorite local pizza shop. It is fabulous and very reasonably priced. You definitely need to like garlic to like this pizza, but we LOVE garlic so it’s perfect for us. I would agree with the other reviewer that the guy taking the orders is a little abrupt. We affectionately call him the Pizza Nazi in our house….but hey, it’s a little family owned business and they are understaffed so whattaya gonna do??!

Messina's Pizza & Restaurant is located near the cities of Richland Twp, Bakerstown, Wildwood, Valencia, and Mccandless.
People found this by searching for: Messina Pizza, Messina's Pizza Gibsonia, Messinas Pizza, Messina's Pizza, Messina's Pizza Menu, Mesinas Pizza, Pizza Shops On Middle Road, and Messinas Pizza Merida.

Link to Messina's Pizza & Restaurant

Messina's Pizza & Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  92%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Pizza was fucking amazing "