Call 1778 W Lincoln Ave
Anaheim, CA 92801-6714
Neighborhoods: Southwest Anaheim

Cuisine: Mexican

Overall
Pros
"Tacos sad to say mirrors very dirty & ac vents dirty, needs alot painting & cleaning."
"Great. Been going to Mexi Casa sinse 1977 and stop there every time I'm in town. "
"good food, quick service, low prices"
Cons
"Nothing!!"
"dark inside"
Comments
"Just try it!! It's truly authentic Mexican food, made just right. "
Mexi-Casa Mexican Food 1.0
November 1, 2010

HORRIBLE MANAGER SERVICE

On this past Sunday 10/31/2010, my husband and I went too Casa Gamino's restaurant to have their $8.99 all you can eat buffett. We had ordered 2 all you can eat plates and ate. When we had finished eating, my son had called and asked if…
Mexi-Casa Mexican Food 4.0
July 1, 2010

Mexi-casa

good food for the price you pay. staff is freindly, However the place is too dark. and real quite. Good service. and with a smile. Lots of food to eat.
Mexi-Casa Mexican Food 5.0
November 27, 2009

Nothing Fancy, Just Really Good Food

I used to live in Anaheim right after college and this was my first choice for a filling, super-tasty meal at an amazing price. I still prefer eating this home style mexican food to the fancy (nationally advertised) mexican restaurants. …

Mexican Good For Kids Takeout

Mexi-Casa Mexican Food  Restaurant Reviews

Mexi-Casa Mexican Food is located near the cities of Federal, Fullerton, and Placentia.
People found this by searching for: Mexi Casa Mexican Food Anaheim Ca Menu, Mexicasa Anaheim Menu, Mexicasa Anaheim Ca Menu, Mexi Casa Menu Anaheim Ca, Mexicasa Menu Anaheim, Mexi Casa Menu Anaheim, Mexi Casa Anaheim Menu, and Mexicasa Menu.