- 16 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
- If you happen to be staying at the Bellagio or Paris hotels, enjoy the aerial view of the show from your room.
- The conservatory is a distinct pleasure for desert dwellers, featuring a beautiful array of plants in bloom that changes with the seasons.
- Catch the water show after dark and see how the lights play off the water for an even more romantic spectacle.
- Visit the hotel's Gallery of Fine Art, which features exhibits by some of the world's top artists.
Michelin award-winning chef Michael Mina’s eponymous restaurant features a new twist on Mina classics. The sleek atmosphere complements the contemporary cuisine featuring innovative seafood preparations, vegetarian & seasonal dishes from Mina’s cookbook. Executive Chef Benjamin Jenkins, an emerging talent in his own right, brilliantly brings Mina’s menu to life with a fusion of flavors. Enhance the dining experience with Master Sommelier recommended wine pairings from the extensive wine list featuring limited production American & European vineyard selections.
Will accommodate gluten-free and vegan requests. Dress code is business casual.
Link to Michael Mina Bellagio
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.
- 07/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
- 10/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
- 10/18/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it and didn't like it.
- 12/14/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.