Call W278N2316 PROSPECT AVE
Pewaukee, WI 53072-5218

Cuisine: Steakhouse, American, Steak

Overall
Pros
"Overall ambiance and being treated like you are soecial. They make you feel reluctant to leave and anxious to return asap"
"I have been a customer of Michaels since 1970. Yes thats 44 yrs.in that period. I HAVE never had a bad meal. Of course I order the Blondie prime rib. This is the best prime in the midwaet!! AND I.HAVE eaten alot.of prime. Do youself a favor/treat go have"
"This place is a joke. I've been a customer for 3 years now. The place is a dump and I recently had an encounter with the owners I'd like to share. I was visiting the bars across the street and with the lack of parking parked in their lot across th"
Cons
"Wish I could find one and we have literally been there dozens of times over the yeats. My biggest regret is that we now live 15 miles away and have a little lier drive"
"I eat much ."
"Shithole"
Michael's House of Prime 4.0
March 2, 2012

Potato salad and relish tray are top

Potato salad and relish tray are top notch. Like supper clubs of old.\r \r Entrees are good. Never had a bad meal. Just not outstanding.
Michael's House of Prime 2.0
October 2, 2011

Used to LOVE this place

We are long-standing customers of Michael's. Every Sunday night (barring snow storms or illness) we are there!! Never had a bad meal there...until the last two. Keep in mind, the original owner, Judy, was a good friend of ours. She…
Michael's House of Prime 5.0
October 5, 2007

Restaurant

If you want the best prime rib around, this is the place to go. It melts in your mouth. You would not regret one cent, it is well worth the money. Enjoy!

Steakhouse Delivery American

Michael's House of Prime  Restaurant Reviews

Michael's House of Prime is located near the cities of Palos Verdes Peninsula.
People found this by searching for: Michael's House Of Prime Pewaukee, Michaels House Of Prime Pewaukee, Michael's House Of Prime, Michaels House Of Prime Pewaukee Wi, Michels House Of Prime, Michael's House Prime Coupons, Michael's House Of Prime Village Of Pewaukee Wi, and Michaels House Of Prime.