Michael's House of Prime

W278N2316 PROSPECT AVE
Pewaukee, WI 53072-5218

Cuisine: Steakhouse, American, Steak

Overall
Pros
"Overall ambiance and being treated like you are soecial. They make you feel reluctant to leave and anxious to return asap"
"I have been a customer of Michaels since 1970. Yes thats 44 yrs.in that period. I HAVE never had a bad meal. Of course I order the Blondie prime rib. This is the best prime in the midwaet!! AND I.HAVE eaten alot.of prime. Do youself a favor/treat go have"
"This place is a joke. I've been a customer for 3 years now. The place is a dump and I recently had an encounter with the owners I'd like to share. I was visiting the bars across the street and with the lack of parking parked in their lot across th"
Cons
"Wish I could find one and we have literally been there dozens of times over the yeats. My biggest regret is that we now live 15 miles away and have a little lier drive"
"I eat much ."
"Shithole"

Steakhouse Delivery American

Michael's House of Prime  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/20/2013 - A diner from Germantown, WI tried it and liked it.
  • 12/16/2013 - A diner from Grafton, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/29/2013 - A diner from Mukwonago, WI tried it.
  • 08/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'This place is a joke. I've been a customer for 3 years now. The place is a dump and I recently had an encounter with the owners I'd like to share. I was visiting the bars across the street and with the lack of parking parked in their lot across th'
    Cons: 'Shithole'
  • 09/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/19/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Overall ambiance and being treated like you are soecial. They make you feel reluctant to leave and anxious to return asap'
    Cons: 'Wish I could find one and we have literally been there dozens of times over the yeats. My biggest regret is that we now live 15 miles away and have a little lier drive'
  • 03/06/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/18/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/12/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/04/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/05/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/11/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
Michael's House of Prime is located near the cities of Palos Verdes Peninsula.
People found this by searching for: Micheal House Of Prime, Michaels House Of Prime, Michaels House Of Prime Pewaukee Wi, Michaels House Of Prime Pewaukee, Michael's House Of Prime Pewaukee, Michael's House Of Prime, and Michels House Of Prime.