860-257-3136

825 Cromwell Ave ( )

Rocky Hill, CT 06067-3017

Description: Michel Angelo's Pizzaria Restaurant is a Pizza and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Pizza, Italian, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Michel Angelo's Pizzaria Restaurant

Reviews for Michel Angelo's Pizzaria Restaurant

COME ON DOWN

They have HUGE portions of great Italian food. They have an extensive menu from pizza, grinders, appetizers, salads and dinners. They have coupons for everything too and let me tell you I don’t go anywhere unless i can bring a coupon. They have two newly remodeled sides…one self serve and one for a waitress. The slices are on the self serve side which are awesome, they have the biggest variety to choose from. Meatlovers to the veggie lovers. The other side has a full horse shoe like bar with 2 flat screen tvs. The waitresses are friendly and attentive. It has a very cozy atmosphere weather your looking for the quick bite to eat on your lunch break and want to be in and out or a night to relax and enjoy good food with your family. I frequent here quite regularly and have never been dissapointed with food or service. It’s the all around family pizza place. My kids love it and their pizza so we will continue to return.

chicken caccitore

excellent

ALL I CAN SAY IS BAD BAD BAD

What a horrible experience we had at this restaurant. I would not recommend it to anyone.
1st we sat down and since it was our first time there we asked questions about the menu and if they could making changes to our dish choices to accommodate us. The waitress got annoyed with us and rushed us to order.
2. The waitress ignored us for about 10 minutes and then finally came with our drinks and salad.
3. The waitress did not bring us silverware and we had to get up and ask another waitress. This upset our waitress even more.
4. When she brought our meals they were not what we ordered. We asked for bread and 15 minutes later she brings us 2 rolls in a basket. Now there was 4 of us so I’m not sure why she would only bring us 2. We figured that she brought us left over bread from another table and we did not eat it. She then came over 20 minutes later and states “oh you guys didn’t even eat the bread”. She was sooooo rude. The environment was not customer friendly at all. The other waitress that was just as rude and ignored us as well.
5. We asked for the owner or a manager so that we could ask some questions and to let him/her know what horrible service we got and that the food was definitely NOT GREAT it was actually disgusting.
The manager or owner never came to talk to us, so that just goes to show you that she/he doesn’t really care about their customers.

Eggplant Parm

I would not recommend this dish to anyone very very salty, oilly, to much sauce and the pasta tasted like it sat in the pan for a while.

Chicken Parm

4.0

Pretty Good

Probably one of the better pizza places this side of New Haven. NY style pizza, although can be a little heavy on the grease – but I guess that’s what makes it good. Staff is friendly, Prices reasonable. Recent renovations a major plus.

4.0

This place was fairly good, our waitress seemed like she ...

This place was fairly good, our waitress seemed like she was stoned she was forgetting so much and screwing up.
The bread was great, it was coated in rosemary and onion and garlic powder, and served hot with butter was delicous.
The Pizza was great also, Id recommend the meat-lovers or just plain cheese, or broccoli and cheese for vegitarians.
The bathrooms were very nice, all stone tiles, and they were clean and fairly large.
Beer on tap and on bottle, Irish Red and Guiness were delicious
We also got a free plate of candy to go

Michel Angelo's Pizzaria Restaurant is located near the cities of South Glastonbury, Wethersfield, Glastonbury, Glastonbury Center, and Cromwell.
People found this by searching for: Michel Angelos Rocky Hill, Michelangelo's Ct Menu, Michelangelo's Rocky Hill Ct, Michelangelo Pizza Rocky Hill Ct, Michelangelo's Pizza Rocky Hill Ct, Michelangelo's Rocky Hill Ct Menu, Michaelangelos Restaurant In Cromwell Ct, and Michelangelo's Rocky Hill.

Featured in Rocky Hill