405-672-8514

4320 SE 15th St ( )

Del City, OK 73115

Tags: Mexican and Good For Kids
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Mid Del Taco

Overall: 100%
Pros

• "The Beef burrito is so delicious. ...took 15 back to Houston with me to freeze..the hot sauce is just right..so tasty"
Cons
  • "None"
Comments
  • "Indulge in the All you can eat to truly enjoy everything on their menu..flat nachos...tacos...combo burritos. ..taco dogs....taco burgers...so so goooooood"

Reviews for Mid Del Taco

Ahhh what memories

I practically lived in this place when I was in high school and now 35 years later they have different owners but the food is still the same, I think the sauce might have a little more tobasco in it but still the combo beef & bean burrito make me wax nostalgia for all the good memories of high school. Their original name was Del Taco but some company in California packaged the name so they changed it.
It is a small place maybe 10 tables and they now have an all you can eat. Start with 3 items and just keep going until you are comatose.

Combo Beef and Bean Burrito

I think they are good enough to buy 36 to 48 and have them freeze them, get as much sauce as they will allow you to take. That won’t be much since it is made daily with fresh products. and take the home, lunch and or dinner for the next 12 to 24 days.
I have done that every year for the last 3.
MMMMMM GOOOD!!!!

July 23, 2008

Mid Del Taco

I have been eating here since I was a kid and im nearly 28 now. Ive seen it change owners and names but the food sure hasnt changed! I could eat there every single day! Their sauce is delicious!!!

December 14, 2006

Good place to eat

Great little mexican fast food that puts Taco Bell and the others to shame when it comes to flavor. I give it 4 ****

Mid Del Taco is located near the cities of Midwest City and Zumbrota.
People found this by searching for: Mid Del Taco, Delcity Taco Menu, Middeltaco, Mid Del Taco Menu, Mid Del Taco, Mid Del Taco Del City Oklahoma, and Mid Del Taco Del City.

Link to Mid Del Taco