Mike's Pizzaria & Restaurant

711 474 Avenue C
Bayonne, NJ 07002

Cuisine: Pizza, Subs

Mike's Pizzaria & Restaurant is a Pizza and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"Great food at affordable prices"
lisa777 photo

lisa777

Bayonne, NJ
Mike's Pizzaria & Restaurant 1.0

BAD SERVICE & FOOD!!!

The food is ok just as long as its hot when it gets to ur house which is almost never!!! If u complain to the owner he tells u he will make it up to u by the next time u receive ur pizza it will be hot… Then whats worse is when u try n explain to the owner after 2hrs of waiting ur pizza is cold he argues w u… Bad bad customers service… Come on the pizza should be hot every time!!! And the delivery please… I live less then 10 blocks away so tell me y it always takes at least 1hr to receive my pizza???

16inch Large Pizza

The 2 lg pizzas were cold n so were the mussels…

shalfisher photo

shalfisher

Bayonne, NJ
Mike's Pizzaria & Restaurant 1.0

OVER AND OVER - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

I CANNOT DEAL WITH THIS! OVER AND OVER THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!!

IT’S SO FUNNYWHEN I TRIED TO PLACE AN ORDER THE GUY ON THE PHONE HAD AN ATTITUDE WITH ME 2 SECONDS INTO THE PHONE CALL ACCUSING ME OF ASKING THE SAME QUESTION TWICETHEN HE RUSHED ME OFF THE PHONE..

IF YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE PHONE CALLS COMING IN – GET MORE THAN ONE LINE! DON’T RUSH CUSTOMERS OFF THE PHONE! THE ECONOMY IS BAD AS IT IS! YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE CUSTOMERS!

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE CONSISTENCY IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE! ONE TIME I WALKED IN AND BOUGHT SOMETHING THE OWNER MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS THE ONLY CUSTOMER THEY EVER HADGOOD THING!

THEN I CAME IN THERE 2 – 3 WEEKS LATER AND HE HAD AN ATTITUDE FOR NO REASON

IT’S LIKE IF U ARE MAD THAT DAY- DON’T TAKE IT OUT ON YOUR CUSTOMERS.

BE NICER… IT GOES A LONG WAY

I’M A BUSINESS OWNER MYSELF- SO I KNOW

16inch Large Pizza

IT WAS NORMAL

Pizza Delivery Subs

Mike's Pizzaria & Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/23/2013 - A diner from Bayonne, NJ tried it.
  • 03/27/2015 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great food at affordable prices'
Mike's Pizzaria & Restaurant is located near the cities of Jersey City.
People found this by searching for: Mikes Pizza Bayonne, Mike's Pizzeria Bayonne Menu, Mike's Pizzeria Bayonne Nj, Mike's Pizza Bayonne, Mikes Pizza, Mike Piazza In Bayonne, Mike's Pizzeria Bayonne, and Mike's Pizza Bayonne Nj.