Call 2124 Wards Rd
Lynchburg, VA 24502
Neighborhoods: Fort Hill

Cuisine: Indian, Vegan, Asian

Overall
Pros
"Food fabulous. "
"Excellent food, sweet and genuine staff. I love the place."
Cons
"No one came around to see if all was ok, did I need anything, or did they offer anything else to drink"
"Nothing"
Comments
"I recommend"
mike1 photo

mike1

Forest, VA
Milan Indian Cuisine 2.0

Food pretty good. Service not so good. I've been there twice.

Here’s why the food is “pretty good”: This time I ordered a dish with shrimp and scallops. There were exactly TWO, quarter-size scallops in it. We had to dig though the rice for quite some time, just to find them. They were so hard to find, that for most of the meal, I actually thought they didn’t even give me scallops! I even wondered if there was a misunderstanding in the order. But finally we located them. When I order something from the seafood part of the menu, I expect to get seafood! We took the leftovers home with us, just to search some more, and confirmed that there were no more scallops or shrimp. Very disappointing. I think this was called a “Milan Special” on the menu. There’s something “special” about it, for sure.

On a positive note, the appetizer was tasty, the lamb was prepared well, and there is a nice variety of dipping sauces, all of which are very good.

Here’s why the service is “not so good”: You just do not feel welcome there. The people there sort of make you feel like they are doing you a favor. The servers are not personable and really do not help with the ordering process.

Milan Indian Cuisine 1.0
December 12, 2010

Not an Indian Restaurant

I have been to a lot of Indian restaurants in New Jersey, New York, Chicago and in Richmond. I would say this is the worst of all. No Variety, no taste The only good part is that the place is neat but the food is tasteless. Its no wonder…
Milan Indian Cuisine 5.0
September 21, 2007

Want lamb? This is your place.

This restaurant is great. The decor is beautiful. It is romantic. The service is wonderful. And the food is to die for. Try Haywood Indian beer it is really tasty. The mango pudding is like ambrosia. I work for a local Hotel and recommend…

Indian Takeout Vegan

Milan Indian Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/12/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
Milan Indian Cuisine is located near the cities of Madison Heights.
People found this by searching for: Milan Indian Cuisine, Milan Indian Cuisine Lynchburg, Milan Lynchburg, Milan Restaurant Lynchburg, Milan Restaurant Lynchburg Va, Milan Lynchburg Va, and Milan Restuarant Lynchburg.