Milette's

5.0 rating over 1 review

630-618-4701

2902 Kirk Rd ( )

Aurora, IL 60502

Description: Milette's is a Hot Dogs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.
Tags: Chicago Style, Hot Dogs, and Italian beef

Reviews for Milette's

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by robxbrb
Milette's

Great Place

When Milette’s popped up I was curious and wanted to give them business. I pass the place every day on my way home from work and I discovered that the food is really good. In the past if we wanted good Italian beef my fiance and I would go to Portillo’s. We swear that Milette’s is better. Every week there are specials including $.99 Chicago Style hot dogs and $.99 pulled pork sandwiches, which are both delicious.

In addition to having good food and great value on specials, the owners are a really friendly couple who are always in shop. The atmosphere is really clean and modern with soft lighting, comfortable seating, and a flat screen TV.

For those interested in non-meat options they offer those too, including salads with generous portions of fresh deli cheeses.

This place is definitely a great stop for traditional “Chicago” eats!

Milette's is located near the cities of Montgomery.
People found this by searching for: Milette's Aurora, Il, Millettes Aurora Il, Millets Aurora Il, Milette's, Millette's Aurora, Millette's Aurora Il, and Milette's Aurora.

Featured in Aurora